Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

can't login anymore

nekoXneko

4 hours ago, [DE]Glen said:

We're not ignoring it -- I've been working on this problem all day. 

It's not blocking your IPs either.

Nobody here can reproduce the problem -- and we've tried on crusty old WinXP machines, too. Even though it seems like a lot of people having this problem from what I can tell it's actually more like one person in every 10000 or more. 

First thing to try: make sure your PC clock is set correctly (double check you've got it set to the right time-zone!).

Second thing to try: to make sure you're all patched up with Windows update

Third thing: check if you have a proxy in the way https://www.whatismyip.com/proxy-check/?iref=home

From what I can tell this might be somehow enhanced security checks that are failing for some people but I can't tell what makes them special. Malware maybe?

im on windows 7 and i actualy periodicaly have issues with windows update functioning properly i just got it working again today after hours of trouble shooting and i had 4 important updates i doubt that will help but ill give it a try

didnt see the update sorry it seems to have fixed the issue but i really want to know what it was so i can fix what ever system end problems i may have its kind of bugging me

Edited by V45H

Login failed for my friends and I also. Same problem it seems like.

problem started around 12:30am. Reset password, looked at proxy, VPN, etc. 2 of my friends were still playing at my house no problem. One by one they were DC'ed, same error message. Login Failed, check info.

Edited by Burningstarkami
specificity

6 hours ago, Burningstarkami said:

Login failed for my friends and I also. Same problem it seems like.

problem started around 12:30am. Reset password, looked at proxy, VPN, etc. 2 of my friends were still playing at my house no problem. One by one they were DC'ed, same error message. Login Failed, check info.

I guess it's spreading in some way.

In our house my wife and play on different PC's, few days ago I couldn't login on my rig, only on my wife's pc I could.

Last night she was playing and got DCed, now we both can't login regardless of machine used.