Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Ayatan for Endo & Credits: A Small Change.

[DE]Rebecca

Hi everyone!

Working a little hot off the press here but there's a topic that's been discussed with mixed feelings since Devstream 80:

Converting your Ayatan into Endo through Maroo costs Credits.

Tonight on Twitter Steve said this: 
FYI: We're removing Credit cost from Maroo's Ayatan->Endo conversion very soon.

This post aims to confirm that this is true and to give you a bit more insight on why. The team had been discussing this for a while, and the topic was raised again today in the DE HQ. Fusion with Endo costs Credits, so some points were made that it feels like a redundant cost to include it in the conversion. We'd like to address that by simply removing the Credit cost entirely from the Ayatan to Endo conversion through Maroo. This will go live in a near Hotfix on PC, and a future build on Consoles. 

We'd like those of you who are Credit and Endo poor to be aware of this so that you can hold on to your Ayatan for a free conversion in the future. The only unfortunate news here is that there won't be any retroactive scripts for the change, but the sooner you know it's coming the better. 

Thank you!

1 minute ago, lightdragon64 said:

Honestly never noticed it even cost credits... having well over 55 million i just never look at credit costs anymore.

I know there's a lot of people rolling in the Credits, but new players and Fusion-heavy players may have a different point of view here. I'll definitely appreciate the change over time even though I also have millions of Credits. 

Thanks for the heads up! My ayatan statues won't be safe anymore

Btw, since the endo and credit costs needed are already in the talks, is there any chance for the endo obtained by dissolving a maxed mod to be buffed to be somewhat close to a refund? 

I maxed a copy of this mod by accident thanks to my little brother. Since I'm usually short on endo, I took another copy of the mod, maxed it to see what had been lost in the process before trying to dissolve it into endo in order to get my resources (or a part of them) back only to find this:

Here's a pic showing the amount of resources needed to max a rare mod from 0 to 10.

Spoiler

30690 Endo + 1482327 Credits

FaG4cId.jpg

amount of resources retrieved after trying to "undo" the maxing of such mod

Spoiler

140 Endo OR 3300 Credits

MHRjjqP.jpg

Personally, I don't care that much about the credits, but getting just 140 endo (~0,46% of the endo needed to max the same mod) or 3300 credits (0,22% of the credits needed to max said mod) for dissolving a R10 rare mod after spending all them resources to max it feels like a bad joke. I guess raising it somewhere round 40-70% of the endo or credits spent would alleviate that feeling a lot.

Edited by -----LegioN-----
Typos + added some numbers

16 minutes ago, [DE]Rebecca said:

I know there's a lot of people rolling in the Credits, but new players and Fusion-heavy players may have a different point of view here. I'll definitely appreciate the change over time even though I also have millions of Credits. 

Very true for new players. When playing around on a new account I felt it was more worth it to trade statues for plat than convert for endo because credits are needed for everything, and can be hard to come by before you unlock the Index and Sorties (it's too bad treasury ship alerts are no longer a thing).

Edited by AXCrusnik

16 minutes ago, [DE]Rebecca said:

I think its a good thing to be rolling in credits gives one a sense of pride and achievement