[DE]Rebecca

Ayatan for Endo & Credits: A Small Change.

I always thought that It should have been that way from the begining, but better late than never. Thank you very much for this change! :)

Edited by Urdillo
  • Upvote 3

1 minute ago, lightdragon64 said:

Honestly never noticed it even cost credits... having well over 55 million i just never look at credit costs anymore.

I know there's a lot of people rolling in the Credits, but new players and Fusion-heavy players may have a different point of view here. I'll definitely appreciate the change over time even though I also have millions of Credits. 

• Upvote 50

The Credit cost was indeed alot.  Not something that I personally struggled with being a regular trial runner, etc...  but I know a lot of people who did struggle with it.

Thank you for the heads up Rebecca!

• Upvote 9

Absolutely wonderful change! I will miss getting rid of my Ayatan statues now, but Max Rank Primed Regen here I come!

• Upvote 1

I believe this may be due to Steve playing on Sundays. I know it's been discussed a while but he did comment a couple times on his last steam about ayatan. 

Thanks for the update @[DE]Rebecca

• Upvote 2

Thanks for the heads up! My ayatan statues won't be safe anymore

Btw, since the endo and credit costs needed are already in the talks, is there any chance for the endo obtained by dissolving a maxed mod to be buffed to be somewhat close to a refund? 

I maxed a copy of this mod by accident thanks to my little brother. Since I'm usually short on endo, I took another copy of the mod, maxed it to see what had been lost in the process before trying to dissolve it into endo in order to get my resources (or a part of them) back only to find this:

Here's a pic showing the amount of resources needed to max a rare mod from 0 to 10.

Spoiler

30690 Endo + 1482327 Credits

FaG4cId.jpg

amount of resources retrieved after trying to "undo" the maxing of such mod

Spoiler

140 Endo OR 3300 Credits

MHRjjqP.jpg

Personally, I don't care that much about the credits, but getting just 140 endo (~0,46% of the endo needed to max the same mod) or 3300 credits (0,22% of the credits needed to max said mod) for dissolving a R10 rare mod after spending all them resources to max it feels like a bad joke. I guess raising it somewhere round 40-70% of the endo or credits spent would alleviate that feeling a lot.

Edited by -----LegioN-----
Typos + added some numbers
  • Upvote 24

I'll be honest, this is the main reason I haven't melted most of my Ayatan treasures yet. Very glad to hear about this change.

• Upvote 7

16 minutes ago, [DE]Rebecca said:

I know there's a lot of people rolling in the Credits, but new players and Fusion-heavy players may have a different point of view here. I'll definitely appreciate the change over time even though I also have millions of Credits. 

Very true for new players. When playing around on a new account I felt it was more worth it to trade statues for plat than convert for endo because credits are needed for everything, and can be hard to come by before you unlock the Index and Sorties (it's too bad treasury ship alerts are no longer a thing).

Edited by AXCrusnik

16 minutes ago, [DE]Rebecca said:

I think its a good thing to be rolling in credits gives one a sense of pride and achievement 

3 minutes ago, NinthAria said:

I'll be honest, this is the main reason I haven't melted most of my Ayatan treasures yet. Very glad to hear about this change.

Same. Time to melt em all.

Dont know about u guys but Ive blown a few million creds on sculptures and time farming credits.

Can we get a refund on credits to honor the credits we have farmed for said sculptures selling fees?

• Upvote 6