Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

❤ PanzerForte's Bi-Weekly Giveaway! ❤

PanzerForte

Hellooooo Tenno! PanzerForte here again. Welcome back to the first giveaway of the year!

Every 2 weeks (barring circumstances at home, with work, etc.) I'm holding a giveaway of various primes, sortie weapons, or any rare items I happen to get my hands on! I can't promise it will always be super rare, but I want to show my appreciation to this awesome community by helping to give back and give some relief from the eternal farming.

This week is: Frost Harka skin! The textures! The abs! The ice puns! What not to love about Frost? I was not quite a fan of how his normal skins look, but this Deluxe skin is right up my alley! A lucky participant this week will receive the Harka Deluxe pack!

The Rules:

1. Leave your warframe New Year's resolution as a response to this topic!

2. This giveaway is for PC ONLY! I apologize, but I don't currently own a console, and won't be able to run any giveaways for PS4 or Xbone. I apologize!

3. I will be using a random number generator to decide who the winner of this giveaway is! However, make sure you follow the rules carefully, otherwise I will not be able to choose you!

4. This giveaway is for anyone this week, so don't be afraid to submit!

And there we have it! I will be setting the deadline of this one to 10pm EST on Friday, January 20th! Thank you all for sticking with me with these, it means a lot to me. Also, I would love suggestions on what to give away next week! Should it be primes, items, or straight up platinum? Please let me know! Best of luck out there Tenno!

My resolution, mm, same one i had for the last 2 years, finish unsing all ingame content, or get as close as possible. Also finding that one mission type that is engaging and both makes me feel like a complete badass while at the same time challenges me.

Edit: i forgot about fashion frame, because its not enough to feel like a badass, you gotta look like one XD

Edited by John89brensen

My new year's resolution is to go to the next level of fashionframe; buying some poses.

I've not yet bought a frames pose to use on others, I've seen so many images with Titania Noble so that will probably be my first one. But after that I'm most likely hooked and will spend way too much plat on poses, armor and custom skins. So this giveaway sure would help me! :)