Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

John Prodman is back! (Please post your poster :D)

Sirfol

Just now, GiraffaYandereBeetle said:

Not at all! Doesn't seem forced or funny to begin with, more like memorable OCs that became ascended fanons.

clem is a mentally $&*&*#(%& lancer that doesnt instigate any form of humor whatsoever

john prodman is just an overly glorified crewman, yeah he killed a phorid, so what?

5 minutes ago, heskaroid said:

clem is a mentally $&*&*#(%& lancer that doesnt instigate any form of humor whatsoever

john prodman is just an overly glorified crewman, yeah he killed a phorid, so what?

Well I did say neither were funny to begin with.

As for John Prodman, it's considered quite a mighty feat for a mere Prod Crewman to defeat a tough parasitic lifeform such as Phorid which usually requires at least a single Warframe to deal with it. If I was his superior I'd damn well give that man a raise and a promotion.

On 1/18/2017 at 6:17 AM, heskaroid said:

Try killing Phorid using only your operator with a prod stick.

oh wait.

you cant.

581bdaa117.jpg

Banshee and Trinity are a must for this. Just spam Sonar hard and Trin's EV will instantly kill even the lv500+ enemies you are getting around the 1 hour mark. Stack Corrosive Projection and bring Corrosive, Slash, and Gas damage. Gas works better, then toxic or radiation because of the Robotic/Humanoid mix you'll be fighting. And none of them will get confused by the radiation proc From there you just need a CC and a damage amp. We used Trin, banshee, Rhino, Nidus. Larva works on everythign but the bursas. Helps keep the spam down, as well as drag npcs away from the goal if they try scoring.
[Small note, if you use Nidus. DO NOT LINK. While you'll redirect damage to them, they will be invincible and WILL keep fighting. These lads don't take to stuns easily.]

Curious though. Does anyone know if he drops anything else? I noticed he has an unreleased Syndana. And that's ignoring the nice moveset he has on him, for having whats basically a machete.

Edited by corporatePaladin
more stuffs