Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

*Tenno Prime* is a storm clan that is recruiting for new members! We welcome all players from newcomers to seasoned. We have a 100% researched dojo and are in an alliance called *Angry Tenno* if you are new and need help we in courage you to join!

(XBOX)SladesInjustice

Hey guys Slades here, I am second of comand of the storm clan Tenno Prime. I and the rest of the clan are looking new and *active* members to be apart of our clan. We are user friendly clan that's help you grow as a player and teaches you how to play warframe in many different ways! We are in an alliance called Angry Tenno and they are very active as well. we also do raids and daily sorties, and if you are new we will have someone to teach you the ropes of warframe and more. Come join and help build a brotherhood. 

If you are interested in or have questions about our clans and alliance message me on Xbox One @SladesInjustice and I will tell you everything you would like to know. 

Thank you- Slades

Edited by (XB1)SladesInjustice

Hey,

i'm in the same boat as Schmidtler would love to join your clan if there is still space available.

i sent you a pm as well

thanks

19 hours ago, (Xbox One)SladesInjustice said:

Hey guys Slades here, I am second of comand of the storm clan Tenno Prime. I and the rest of the clan are looking new and *active* members to be apart of our clan. We are user friendly clan that's help you grow as a player and teaches you how to play warframe in many different ways! We are in an alliance called Angry Tenno and they are very active as well. we also do raids and daily sorties, and if you are new we will have someone to teach you the ropes of warframe and more. Come join and help build a brotherhood. 

If you are interested in or have questions about our clans and alliance message me on Xbox One @SladesInjustice and I will tell you everything you would like to know. 

Thank you- Slades