The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Coming Soon: Devstream #86!

[DE]Rebecca

ETA on Tenno speargun? I know you're covering the "next" one in the stream and I'm just assuming it's the Corpus edition given its completed model and functionality seen in the Index with Derim Zahn. I just really adored the design of the Tenno variant upon reveal along with its actual spearhead and dual laser barrels. Can't wait for the release.

Teshin's had the "dual" Nikanas for almost 2 years now, and they've been in the codex Art Gallery even longer. Can we expect an eventual release of the weapon variant? Or are they just meant to be more of a symbol of sorts?

I know there are a lot of questions about the NEW weapons that have been announced but what about the old ones that some of us missed out on? Will other event weapons such as the Vulkar Wraith, Furax wraith, and Gorgon Wraith ever be added to the Invasion missions? 

is any chance of built-in "messaging" in warframe ? eg not just decorative "inbox" for input from NPC and quests, or friends status but full-blown built-in e-mail system.

how about BUILT-in marketplace ? preferably(thats debatable/manageable part of idea)"auction" features of it. because trading presently (IMHO)is non-existent/usable.

shortcut-managed gear loadouts(eg bound from "options")? optionally with accessible anywhere including navigation and missioon countdown screen micro-buttons for switching loadout.

is any timeline/roadmap for engine ? particulary intersted in rendering pipeline improvemnts, eg for example ETA for DirectX12 or (even better)Vulkan support in Engine of WF.

more capable(yet expensive to build)pets/sentinels ? dedicated toward them summoner/mechanic warframes ?

Edited by brbrbr

How happy are you guys at DE about the recent cadence of the deployment of new weapons? I feel disappointed because it feels like I'm not getting enough new weapons to play around with from the last month or so. I would like to hear your opinion on how often/how many new weapons should be released.

7 minutes ago, J-SHERIDAN said:

Can we please have the requirement to pickup focus affinity drops removed and just make affinity automatically go to the part that the focus is put on ?

i hate focus ! Because I run forward and focus drop behaind me! stuped

On 1/18/2017 at 8:20 PM, Roominashum said:

Will there ever be a possibility of mod slots dedicated to ability augments?

Maybe add an unlockable like Exilus Adapters, but sold by syndicates at max favor?

I would actually rather it gave us more capacity like auras. I have multiple frames that have a polarity on almost every slot and that is barley enough with some of those mods still lacking the 2 last ranks.

So this is quite limiting to my moding and it pains me a great deal.

Edited by MortTrevari
I had forgotten a space.

Any plans to add more mission types like the first mission of the Glast Gambit quest, where we help and interact with colonists? I really enjoyed seeing other inhabitants outside the major factions, it really immersed the feeling of safeguarding the system for me, seeing the people we save. 

I think there needs to be a system where we can for say 5 plat reset your frame or weapon to "Foundry Default" where all forma and potatoes are taken off and and the frame is set to Unranked. The potatoes and and forma are not lost and returned to the player. This is for players like myself that after using forma for something then having that changed would like to "fix" it without putting in MORE forma. ex. i had forma'd my Frost Prime to function with only snow-globe when abilities still had mod cards(this was 5 forma) but now that this has changed and frost's abilities have changed(not by much) i would like to have the option to change his polarities without adding More forma. Now i'm not saying reset then be allowed to put all those forma back on right away, no i'm saying RESET the frame so i have to rank it to 30 for every forma again and i believe this would balance it out. Thank you for your time and consideration and if you could address this in the next live stream i would greatly appreciate it. Thank you again and have a nice day.

SoulHunter2008

can we get moving platforms for our dojo? ( want to make a more advanced jumping puzzle in there, but need moving platforms for it).

will the charger get his own attack skills/a better ai than the kubrows?

i just did a few sorties and the first mission gave more credits than the second. is that suppose to happen, or is it suppose to be increasing credits as the missions increase in difficulty?

how will limbo's rework deal with the mod augments he currently has? will they change to match his rework, or will they just be taken out?

when will the ui freezing problem when trying to contribute to dojo color research or trying to paint a room be dealt with?

one of my clanmate's wants to know when we will get themes for the main rooms in dojos? We have themes like the 4 way hallway connectors (like the different water gardens, the sand ones, so on), but we don't have any for the main halls. Can we get a water garden theme or desert type theme for the main halls like the connectors (and by main halls i mean the rooms like the grandest hall) ?

Also, can we get the option to add decorations to the obstacle course in the dojo? we want to make ours more challenging, but the menu bugs out when we try to put something in there. 

Edited by darksithis002

At the end of one of the Devstreams last month, you guys mentioned something about "prime buffs". I have been curious since then about what you ment and weather plans for the buffs were still being worked on or not. I'm sorry if this is a sensitive topic but my curiosity has been nagging at me to ask. Love warframe and hope to continue to see it grow and thrive.

Going in and out of Kuva siphon missions is real tedious work when you're trying to farm a lot of kuva in one session. Will we ever see a Kuva survival mission where we can stay for a long period of and be rewarded with kuva based on how well we perform or how much kuva our operators can suck up?

Primed warframes dont look as good as default warframes with Tennogen skins on due to the prime skin overlapping the tennogen skin. Can we please see an option to enable or disable the prime bits on warframes?

Can we PLEASE have an option to turn off Lotus. after 1600 hours she is really getting on my nerves and i cant stand listening to the same 5 lines every mission type. Same goes for the Worm Queen during Kuva siphons.