Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Coming Soon: Devstream #86!

[DE]Rebecca

Join us this Friday, January 20th for Devstream #86!

Who: Rebecca will be joined by a crew of Devs to talk Warframe!  

What:  This Devstream will focus on some of our current in-development projects! We'll cover a new entry for the Spear Primary category, as well as give an update on the status of some past Deluxe Skins! We'll also show the next round of TennoGen picks coming your way! As always we'll be covering your big questions from this thread.

Prizes? Why yes, we will be giving away 3 x 1000 Platinum Prizes during the Livestream!

Where: Find us at: twitch.tv/Warframe

When: Join us this Friday, January 20th at 2 p.m. EDT! Time Zone Converter: http://www.worldtimebuddy.com/

This thread closes at 10 a.m. on January 20th so get your questions in!

Do you guys have a set date for separate Armor/Syandana/Auxiliary customization or still SoonTM?

What's the status on the Sentinel you guys showed some time ago? (had a crossed shape) In case you can answer the previous, what's it's supposed purpose?

And last, in case those aren't coming this week, what's the news on the new PBR updates for Warframe and weapons Steve teased on his stream? ;P

Thanks as always guys :)

EDIT: I FORGOT! What about the Machete's animations/stances? ;)

Edited by NightmareT12

Will older stances ever get fleshed out with more combos? I find Brutal Tide and Bleeding Willow to be less fun than other stances because they only have the basic combo and 1 alternative while others have up to 3 alternate combos.

Data on number of combos per stance:

Edited by AXCrusnik

1) Can or will Volt get another rework sometime in the future? If you look at the feedback on the Volt rework thread,a lot of people are unhappy with how Volt is. He could use a few small tweaks to make him substantially better. He does not really fit his description of being a high damage frame and an "alternative to gunplay". I could argue the Grineer stationary electricity sapping thing does more damage than Volt. 

2) Can Volt get a mechanic where if you hold shock you will do a continuous electricity arc? This would fit his description of being an alternative to gunplay. I have seen a lot of fans request this and agree to it.

cJlBUVL.gif

The way I see it. He is more of a taser frame at higher levels rather than a high powerful damaging electricity frame. 

Edited by (PS4)CaptainIMalik

4 minutes ago, AM-Bunny said:

For Geoff:

I'm really enjoying the new animations for the Javlok. Have you considered using these on the Polearm/Staff melees?

Aw, that would be really cool.

On to question time. First, i'll just link the topics:

Second, i always felt like there is something sorely missing in the armoury department, which is proper armour plating. We only have the Edo set that sort of does a good job at that, and the Targis Prime set. Are there any plans on adding proper armour plates as cosmetics? Don't mistake me, the ones we have are mostly great, but i feel the lack of actual armour is a big void .-.

QUESTION:

GLAIVE/Thrown melee... Can we please get rid of the initial swing when throwing glaive/thrown weapons?? It is so ridiculously clunky. This has lingered for far too long.

Any updates, additions or changes to melee, parkour, evasive/acrobatic maneuvers?

DARK SECTOR CONFLICTS: Can you update us on the status of DS conflicts, mechanics if DS PVP is returning etc?

Edited by RawGritz