Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Coming Soon: Devstream #86!

[DE]Rebecca

1. Is there going to be any other revisits to the sortie reward pool? Despite the switching in drop rates, I have done 23 sorties, and have still received 2k Endo 19 times. Besides those, I have received 1 Rifle Riven, 1 Naramon Lens, 1 3 Day Credit booster, and x1 4k endo.

2. What was the original intent of the sortie system? Due to the high difficulty, it could be seen as a late game aimed system. Was it meant to be something for the late game players? If so, it almost seems as though the reward pool is not matched properly. The low amounts of endo are simply not useful to late game players, and are frankly infuriating for a player like myself that only has a couple of mods left to level. I understand that RNG plays a large part in this, but the system is still flawed if it gives me no reason to come back to play it 87% of the time. It just comes back down to giving late game players incentive to play these difficult missions.

13 minutes ago, Xirka said:

Will Nitian drops ever be addressed? IT can be very hard for people with jobs and other real life obligations to get the required resource to build some things like Vauban Prime. 

If they're building Vauban Prime, I'm pretty sure the oxium is going to cause them more pain.

what ever happened to the PVE arcata melee weapon? or that tonfa stance we had demo'd eons ago

also now that ignus dei is no longer doing the deluxe skins who will be doing them in the future?

also is there any news on any further changes to sortie drop tables I been doing them daily for a bout a month now and have only seen 2 rivens, I have seen more of the uncommon and rare rewards than I have of the supposed most common reward

on the topic of rivens when can we expect to see melee rivens and will they have things like life strike as a possible stat

Edited by Melos-mevim

1)Option in the arsenal to show the stance's combos;

2)New sentinel (Dev#71), when???? "... A new quest is coming which will introduce players to the Sentinel companion..."

3)Can we still see the map in that way... like DEVSTREAM 72....????????????? VAZARIN EXPANSE, ZENURIK FIELDS, NARAMON CORE, MADURAI SPHERE, UNAIRU VOLATIES... so white so beautiful... 

4)Skill combination ... ember apply your skill 1 on Nidus skill 1 ... for example

5) Possibility of creating traps

6) Oberon could summon totems ... stealing animal powers ... force, speed ...

7) Visualize companions without taking stasis

1. In a previous Dev Stream the guys mentioned adding relics to Eximus drop tables.  Is that still on the table?

2. Sortie rewards:  How about every sortie rewards Endo plus one of the other rewards.  e.g. 2000 endo (with a chance for 4K) and a guaranteed uncommon reward (with a chance for a rare).  Right now sorties do not feel very rewarding.  We might spend an hour grinding our face up against a level 100 Lephantis w/ obscene armor and only walk away with 2000 endo plus what we picked up in the mission.  That is not respecting our time investment.  Also, please let us melt lenses down into focus.

3. When we have our melee weapon as the active weapon can we have a snap shot ability that will use our secondary weapon to fire 1 shot at a time.  Basically quick melee in reverse.  For when we are getting down with the brutality of the fragor but there is a sniper across that room that needs to die.

[DE]Rebecca I wanted to bring up a Flaw with the Augment mod for Equinox known as "Duality".

Equinox's "Duality" AUG. is Completely Useless, if you need to use any of his Abilities witch most require extended time to use Properly make it almost never used and a waste of mod space!

I think a Perfect Fix for the Augment is that While you are using any of the Toggle Abilities you don't Switch forms, the form you aren't using is pushed out every time it's activated instead of it canceling your Powers to Switch Forms.

Any Thoughts about changing it to do so?

Edited by Runeglyph

1. What are your opinions on making Tennogen items giftable? Are you legally allowed to? I feel like people buying Tennogen items would be inclined to also buy them for their friends/clanmates.
  2. Do you already have something planned for DevStream #100?
  3. Is there any information regarding a Lato and Braton Vandal re-release?
  4. When are we finally going to find out why Warframes have a gender?
  5. Will the Simaris community targets ever see a return?
  6. A question about your Unvaulting policies: How are you gonna unvault frames to ensure every frame gets its share sometime? Currently, we have two Unvaultings per year, but four Vaultings, which means that if this continues, some prime frames are gonna sit in the Vault for many years only to return ONCE for 28 days and then never see the light again.
  7. Can we get confirmation that Banshee is next in line to be primed? Many fans that I talked to were not happy that she got passed over for Valkyr.
  8. Relic naming convention: It seems to be your intention to call relics by the era, then the first letter of the rare part, followed by a number. Why do some relics break ranks though (for example Lith F2 (Vauban P BP), Lith V1 (Fragor P Handle))? Just an oversight?
  9. With the unvaulting of Ember and Frost Prime came the Neo S5 relic, when the previous highest number was Neo S3. So, what can we expect from Neo S4?
  10. When are we gonna see other Kavat variations?
  11. Any news on that narrated Valkyr Prime trailer? (Nvm, was already answered in last Devstream)
  12. (Obligatory "Umbra, when?" question)
Edited by bluepheonix13

2017 Wall of Questions - took out some questions related to sentinels, I will try to keep reposting them each Devstream:

- There have been reports of players who got 60 or more rerolls and no "GODLY" stats. 60 rerrolls = more than 175.000 kuva = 145 flood kuva missions = 290 normal kuva missions. Is that intented? Is this player fated to never get a 300%+ "different damage sum" riven mod?

- Why the uncolorable back of deafult helmet of Nyx and Excalibur is still unchanged? If you make all frame colors white or light colors, those black parts will be always black, It has been like that for 3 years.

- Why operator jump needs 2 buttons instead of a single button?

- Can you take a look at the Hulta Armor from Loki Knave bundle? Right now it needs 2 color channels to color the "plate" parts the same color, and the colors have a very distinct effect than the normal colors, I mean, if you use a shade of blue on it and on any frame, they won´t look like the same colors, at least on my " all settings on low" pc potato.

- Why we can´t start the missions with the syndicates passives turned on?

- What were the 5 most requested player features/Quality of Life changes in 2016?

- Can Trinity get augment that makes energy drain autocast able like Nekros dessecrate?

- Why can´t we get syndicate per account instead of per frame, like focus?

- Can turrets/ship air charges have a much lower timer to be more useful and more used? Maybe half the current time?

- Can the frame summoned companions like atlas golems, equinox´s augment, nekro´s shadows have health+shields+armor instead of life decaying/timer mechanics?

- Can beam weapons range become longer, maybe x2/x5 by default?

- Can Kubrows and Kavats get vaccuum too? Many people like me have no interest in ever trying them without the vaccuum.

- Can the sentinels get a review, so they get as much effective health as carrier?

- Any new news about shield efficacy improvments, like shield gate damage (if the shield is fully depleted, extra damage does not go to health) / or a shield armor/proto shield for frames and companions?

- Why there are no female corpus technicians? So far, female corpus are only the Comba units.

- Can Vauban´s Tesla be buffed? Vauban´s 1st ability is very weak compared to his others abilities or other frames 1st abilities and requires lots of clicks/casting to become barelly useable

- Can we be able to fight kuva guardians without using the operator? Right now using the operator´s powers is the only way, maybe if Kuva guardians have a damage reduction like prossecutors/sentients instead of invencible for example

- Can magnum force pistol mod get a change/buff? It is very weak whem compared to equivalent +damage corrupted mods

- Any news the new syndicate mods for weapons showed tons of devstreams ago released, like the +ammo for kunai?

- Can UI get a numeric meter for how much of operator energy we have while on that stage instead of color changing on the aim?

- Can we get glaxion/iginis/sonicor/torid/grenade launcher/crossbows for sentinels? More explosions please!

- Can red veil, perrin and steel meridian have better specters?

- Why can´t syndicates sell forma bps and lenses?

- Why isn't there a token system for sorties?

- Why no female cephalon version of Ordis, or another liset cephalon?

- Any planned change riven mods to make them more afordable and have less rng? Like to be able to fix a certain stat, making kuva rerrols more expensive in compensation? Or rerroll what kind of weapon it is for?

- Can old tenno rails tileset be recycled and re-released as a full tileset? Maybe tenno orokin bases/junctions that are filled with turrets and specters?

- Can tenno specters be more widely avaliable as enemies?

- Can we have alternative colors/skyboxes for the tilesets we have - neptune, home of corpus, using jupiter tileset with arcology cities skyboxes for example?

- Can we have an option to leave bodies at the floor with blood/robot fluids? maybe set a timer and than only blood spots stay? Something as DOOM or Alien Shooter 2?

- Any news about new prisma weapons? There was no new prisma weapon on 2016.

- Any news about baby´s first sentinel?

- What you think of an option to join only missions that have not started?

- What you think of transmogrifation for weapons sounds and looks (make my soma prme prime look like an opticor and sound like a boltor prime)?

- Can Nekros shadows of dead does not have health degradation anymore? Maybe with an augment?

- What you think about preimum skin of chroma without pelt, that appears only on effigy mode?

- Can excavators health get a raise in all nodes and scale with area level?

- Can we get a button to choose sub-skills instead of fast/slow clicking on ivara´s first and vauban´s 2nd? It will lower the mistakes of choosing the alternate fire instead of fireing it.

- What you think about change how the ability works to make equinox/atlas summoned creatures have life/armor/shields instead of duration?

- What you think archwing item pickup range and xp range buffs?

- Can we orokin/corrupted sorties?

- Can we get neural sentries from Orokin towers as a boss? Maybe also derelict and infested version?

- Can we option at archwing for having the old controls back yet (without 6 axis moviment)? People (as me) are suffering with motion sickness on new archwing controls

- What you guys think about an infested version of the orokin tileset?

- Any news about a new tileset?

- Any news about the prime time teased moa-like sentinel from one of the game shows?

- What you think of perrin sentinels be hyennas, red veil be balistas, loka be kubrows, steel meridian be shield lancers and arbiters of hexis be random specters of tennos?

- What about let us invert/mix the day/night/middle forms for equinox? For example, day form with skirt, night form with middle helmet! no more divided helmets on any form!

- What you think of take out duration from equinox agument clone/sepcter, let it have shields/life/armor/power based on the frame?

- What you guys think of all weapons should have at least one agumentation/syndicate mod? Maybe a task force like it was for PVP?

- What about when a frame makes 1 year aniversary, it should have a review pass and augments for all abilities? Maybe a task force like it was for PVP?

1. When can be we expect a new INVENTORY UI revamp, the old one was probably fine for Warframe 2+ years ago, now its just crowded and a mess.
  2. Will we ever be able to search for relic contents inside the codex, instead of relying on the wiki for everything
  3. Will we ever get a new Arsenal UI that displays ALL STATS of a given weapon instead of relying on the wiki for everything?
  4. Will we ever see unique mechanics explained in game (mutalist quanta/cernos for example) such as through the Arsenal instead of relying on the wiki for everything?
  5. Can we please have vaulted primes marked in some form or other in reward selection screens so its easier to decide which to choose?
  6. Will @[DE]Rebecca choose questions not related to Umbra, deluxe skins or any that aren't answered with SoonTM?  Just kidding, sort of.

when is discussion surrounding dojo 2.0 going to return?...

im referring to some new features mentioned from previous dev streams (custom clan missions) and other various improvements upon dojos such as dojo dedicated servers (hosted by its members) to prevent endless host migrations, logs of members joining/leaving the clan, donations, creation of objects/decorations or destruction. reworked dojo duels and parkour rooms?

Constant question first: Will colour palettes ever receive labelling (personal DIY attempt at such), to make it easier to identify individual colours, such as we can find with the Dojo and Kubrow/Kavat colouration options? If nothing else, it'd be a nice quality of life improvement for colourblind players such as myself, and anyone else struggling with distinguishing individual colours.

Personal confusion: Is this shadow anything relevant, or just some...weirdly isolated graphical weirdness? I've been seeing it in my Operator transmissions ever since finishing War Within, yet not found anyone to corroborate it. Bug, actually 'A Thing', or news to everyone involved?

Spoiler

YXfd6sa.jpgCflGA1Q.jpg

General query: What function is the 'Alignment' meant to serve, and what is the balance of White/Black meant to represent? If it's a binary morality system, what purpose is it meant to serve in the long run, and is it an element that may open up more potential for RP opportunities?

Warframes: What progress is being made on Limbo's rework, and what thoughts, if any at this time, are had for revising and improving Oberon?

Any events, sorry for going on as ever. Appreciate any input on these items you (or any suitably informed person) could offer.

1) Can the damage cap on Volt's discharge be removed? Right now Volt is the only frame that has a limit like that and when enemies reach the damage cap from discharge they will automatically break out of the tesla state before the duration of it ends, this makes Volt's crowd control ability extremely unreliable since there are instances of enemies reaching the damage cap within a second and break out of the tesla state.

2) Can the energy drain on Volt's electric shield in the riot state be removed? It is already limiting in using side arms, low duration, and only protects volt from 1/8 of the area (Where ever he looks). Very few people use electric shield in this way due to the limiting factors.

Edited by Cranial_Enigma

Greetings to all devs and my applauds for you guys for the hard work and the amazing job, now regarding to my (question)s:

1-For high end content for the veterans, are/will we see anything in future regarding the set bonuses items like what Diablo franchise offers? not necessarily have to be set items exactly like Diablo but something that offers the same bonuses for pushing end game difficulty and give the players the diversity to set their own "preferred" build without hurting other abilities in return? "More Augments with unique affixes, less dependency on corrupted mod"

2- related to my first question, if anything like that or similar to it happens in the future, will we see a new RNG system (maybe with the same grind wall) but instead going for a certain location for a certain item like Crytoic does to get the "thing" we're hunting for, into a system that will allow us to play any mission that we desire and will have that item behind a certain RNG drop but still drops there ex. ( i want to play and get cryotic in the Void for example because i want to play that beautiful map ), basically giving us the option to set our mission type and location and our desired loot table. (making all loot drops universal??)

Much love <3

I asked it last devstream, and I still want to know: Did the Javlok project turn off the content creators in regard to new weapon holds?

I realize it is a lot of work, but I would also like to see heavy weapons with a chainsaw grip or shoulder mounted.