Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

The Glast Gambit: Update 19.7.0

[DE]Rebecca

Still no word on Harka helmet shader? :/

Just now, Kagisnad said:

what is different? o_o

The helmet has more of a plastic shader to it. It now has a metallic one. If you saw it before, and now, in-game you'd understand. It's just one step away from the concept.

Edited by Naith

7 minutes ago, Stoner74 said:

Still nothing about mutagen...

giphy.gif

Not enough Hemas sold for platinum yet. Be patient, once the targetted amount of platinum is purchased, they will make that incredibly hard change to the couple of values in the drop tables.

14 minutes ago, [DE]Rebecca said:

• Fix the AoE from Nightwatch Napalm Mod doing self-damage when fired during Mirage’s Hall of Mirrors as per:
  •  

Nevermind, looks like Tonkor grenades are fixed with Mirage too.

Edited by TheDarkStarChimaera

1 minute ago, Kagisnad said:

i still dont see it im sorry q_q

Basically they changed the metallics. Before the helmet looked whiter like the concept, and now it's pretty much dull silver.

Don't worry for not noticing :P

3 minutes ago, Naith said:

Still no word on Harka helmet shader? :/

The helmet has more of a plastic shader to it. It now has a metallic one. If you saw it before, and now, in-game you'd understand. It's just one step away from the concept.

Plastic-y? I'd say ceramic! Metallic ceramic. Glossy ceramic.

Space ceramic >_>

Edited by NightmareT12

I just want to say I appreciate the team's work! I came back after a year away to find amazing changes, and, well, NIDUS!

Seriously, he looks fantastic--and he's such a fun frame to play, with all his abilities interacting with one another, scaling well, and showcasing great animations with flair. Also, that new Frost skin is superb; yes, please follow along this aesthetic with more Frames in the future.

Again, thank you DE!

Mutagens samples drop rate change? No? Really? Ok.

Risultati immagini per oh ok gif

4th time posting this lol, it's getting a bit ridicolous; as always, if you don't think you're gonna implement stuff or do changes anytime soon just don't hype or give us kinda-short-term hopes(or honestly nothing to think otherwise).

Thanks!

Edited by Sir_Alex_Traffo

ahh,, thanks for the fixes. just wondering though. I had a new clan emblem approved more than a week ago and it hasn't updated yet after several hotfixes. I sent a ticket to support a few days ago and got nothing.... Aside from an automated message saying they're sorry for not responding to my ticket.