Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

The Glast Gambit: Update 19.7.0

[DE]Rebecca

49 minutes ago, [DE]Rebecca said:

Fixed numerous enemies, objects and Primed Mods that were missing from the Codex.

Please fix the entries that are there but not completable. Security cameras, Infested Tumor, Apothic Imprints.

Thanks for the update!!

But u havent fixed an error in the glaive prime when u buffed it, it stills display the old stats instead of the new ones, also give us a new machete stance so i can use my gazal machete more often pls :)

I really wish that DE would reply to my support submission cause i cant go to the index match where you cant win because it just doesnt give me the choice its just sitting there unchanged and i submited this thing like 8 days ago, i would really like to finish the glast gambit quest.

48 minutes ago, White_Matter said:

That tumor still grows on warframes and they can't get inside the room.

When will that be fixed ? 

you can only enter the room when the cyst is fully grown (ie hairy)...

The lack of 'fix' for the mutagen samples for hema is just getting stupid, it's the ash nerf all over again, ignore it as much as possible and hope it goes away....so like ash, I just won't bother using it or even bothering with going after the mutagen, oh and not buying plat....  Another 'week' dragged out so it can be 'discussed' in the devstream so at best next weeks hotfix IF they decide to do anything..seriously DE just face facts, you screwed up with the numbers for NORMAL players of the game. 

A single mod is added to kuva fortress to try and get us to visit it... really one mod for tonfa.....while I do like to get stances, I'm not sure I can be bothered to go farm for just one item as I'll put money on it having a low drop chance to 'encourage' revisits to kuva fortress.  EDIT: after several runs out of curiosity for this new stance and I haven't even seen a kuva heavy gunner....[/edit]

The ohma looks like the start of a credit creep on market items... 55k for a blueprint is pretty high for a weapon.  While it might not seem like much it soon adds up if all new items are increased in the same way as hema had an increase.... wouldn't be surprised if it ends up being MR fodder too.  

Edited by LSG501

57 minutes ago, Sir_Alex_Traffo said:

Mutagens samples drop rate change? No? Really? Ok.

Risultati immagini per oh ok gif

4th time posting this lol, it's getting a bit ridicolous; as always, if you don't think you're gonna implement stuff or do changes anytime soon just don't hype or give us kinda-short-term hopes(or honestly nothing to think otherwise).

Thanks!

Hope devstream will be more than "we wont change anything" :poop: