Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

The Glast Gambit: Update 19.7.0

[DE]Rebecca

3 hours ago, [DE]Rebecca said:

Reduced the firing sounds of the Redeemer and Sarpa when fired by other players.

simular please just kill that glass noise it annoys my ears so much. or just nerf the gun so people stop using it and i don't have to hear that terrible sound 

I appreciate the new gear!

For the next hotfix may you please look into enemies refusing to spawn on mobile defense invasion, especially when mutagen mass is on the line. On the first datamass upload, enemies spawn like normal but upon inserting datamass into consoles 2 and 3 te room is blank and if tenno want to fight they have to backtrack to rooms that were not already cleared, after whcich no new enemies will spawn until the datamass is complete. while all the tenno meditate there for 2 minutes. repeat mission X3 and you have a very annoying bug.

5 hours ago, [DE]Rebecca said:

• Fixed Ember's Flash Accelerant Augment not adding Fire Damage to the caster.

Hey DE,

I just tested in the Simulacrum, and I confirmed that the Flash Accelerant Augment IS buffing the casters fire damage for Fireball, Fire Blast, and Weapon Damage. However it is NOT affecting Ember's World on Fire at all (the ability we would actually be interested in using it with). There is literally zero change in damage with and without Flash Accelerant equipped and running, regardless if the target is currently affected by normal Accelerant itself as well. Unsure if this was an oversight or an intentional choice but World on Fire is currently not affected by this change. Additionally, it is not updating the tooltip information on the abilities screen that states how much damage each ability does while Flash Accelerant is active.

5 hours ago, [DE]Rebecca said:

Reinforcements_CorpusTonfa_Header.jpg

OHMA
Bring the enemy to its knees with these twin electrified tonfas.

*Acquire the Ohma From the Market today! The Ohma Blueprint can be found in the Market!

QUARO SUGATRA
A token of Corpus ingenuity.

QUARO ARMOR COLLECTION (also released separately)
This set of mechanized decorative armor is emblematic of the Corpus design aesthetic.

QUARO COLLECTION
Master market forces with this collection of Corpus items. Includes the electrified Ohma melee weapons, a Quaro armor set, and a Quaro Sugatra.

New Tonfa Stance Mod: SOVEREIGN OUTCAST
An outlandish style with sweeping attacks. Seek and destroy Kuva Heavy Gunners to obtain the new Sovereign Outcast Stance Mod!

General Additions

• Added diagnostics to aid in solving Login issues that began this week for a small group of players.

Conclave Changes

• Prova is now eligible for Conclave.

Changes

• More improvements to the Operator’s Void Dash aiming.
  • Removed a dead end from the Corpus Ice Planet Interception tileset to improve enemy spawn flow to the towers.
  • Reduced the firing sounds of the Redeemer and Sarpa when fired by other players.

Fixes

• Fixed a rare crash when walking or looking around rooms in the Dojo that are queued for construction or destruction.
  • Fixed Ember's Flash Accelerant Augment not adding Fire Damage to the caster.
  • Fix the AoE from Nightwatch Napalm Mod doing self-damage when fired during Mirage’s Hall of Mirrors as per:
  • Fixed a script error from an incorrectly placed waypoint in the Grineer Asteroid Defense tileset.
  • Fixed numerous enemies, objects and Primed Mods that were missing from the Codex.
  • Fixed a script error when viewing 'Corpus Stasis Mine' in the Codex.

When are you guys going to fix the vazarin focus, new moon ability randomly i get stuck when i use the new moon ability and after that i purposely have to die just get back in the game.

Otherwise my wf wont move from the place it gets stuck I tried everything doing emotes typing unstuck but nothing work.

And if it cant be fixed remove the ability from vazarin class because whats the poinnt of instant reviving someone if i have to die then to get back in the action

Glad to see the Codex finally get a little attention, however, there are still issues that remain.  I have provided screenshots to illustrate and document these errors, in this Imgur album

• Lanx (the shark-thing that appears in the underwater tunnels on the Grineer Sea Labs tileset) is still in the Objects section, despite there being a Wildlife category available in the Factions section.  See #1.
  • Security Camera now shows up in both the Corpus category of the Factions section, and the Objects section. See #2 and #3.
  • The progress bug on the Security Camera, which first popped up following the introduction of the Codex, is still here.  Just to be thorough, after this update, I tried re-scanning one when it was in scanning mode, and another in alert mode, both times it gave off the green tint, indicating that it's entry was already complete, and the scans did not contribute to the scan progress. See #4, #5, and #6.
  • The Nightfall, Twilight, and Sunrise Apothic Imprint (researcher audio logs) entries from the Silver Grove quest are still unavailable to some of us that completed the quest "too early" (when it came out).  See #2.  Running, and finishing, the quest missions with someone that still hasn't done the quest, as well as attempts to scan each "individual" Shrine before and after anointment, both in the quest missions, and visits on the Grineer Forest tileset, does not yield any of the entries, at least in my experiences.

Spoiler

On a minor note, when will John Prodman be added to the Codex, now that he's an actual Broker in the Index?