Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

The Glast Gambit: Update 19.7.0

[DE]Rebecca

10 hours ago, [DE]Rebecca said:

The Glast Gambit: Update 19.7.0

Please fix the Interception bug where the radio towers' control consoles (which the enemies hack to regain control of that tower) don't load for clients who join the host mid-mission.  When the control consoles don't load, the tower status doesn't appear on your UI.  This glitch has been around for a looong time.

10 hours ago, Sir_Alex_Traffo said:

Mutagens samples drop rate change? No? Really? Ok.

Risultati immagini per oh ok gif

4th time posting this lol, it's getting a bit ridicolous; as always, if you don't think you're gonna implement stuff or do changes anytime soon just don't hype or give us kinda-short-term hopes(or honestly nothing to think otherwise).

Thanks!

Hema research is now the new umbra!!! :crylaugh:

11 hours ago, NightmareT12 said:

Just want to say I want this Harka Frost texture back.

Warframe1547.jpg

I feel really cheated for the change you guys did post release :(

Other than that, excited to get the new content :3

I kinda agree....Because i dont like when same tint colors different textures.  

Would be better if "beard" part of the helm were tint 4 with same texture as coat outlines, while top/face part of the helm were tint 1 and metallic (same as gloves and boots)

11 hours ago, NightmareT12 said:

Just want to say I want this Harka Frost texture back.

Warframe1547.jpg

I feel really cheated for the change you guys did post release :(

Other than that, excited to get the new content :3

Would be better if "beard" part of the helm were tint 4 with same texture as coat outlines, while top/face part of the helm were tint 1 and metallic (same as gloves and boots)

4 minutes ago, Kainosh said:

That wouldn't work. You guys need to remember that we're supposed to be seeing this:

ktQpXZ6.jpg

All tint channels are nicely done. If anything I can understand why someone would want them in different order for coloring alt helms, but changing the regions in a weird way would make it look really bad.

Edited by NightmareT12

55 minutes ago, Dousei said:

I could just be being nit picky, buy why should a new stance mod for a Corpus themed weapon drop from high level Grineer enemies?

DE logic at its best, like nullifiers somehow eating curing mutations stacks (not against the "nerf" but more like "where is the logic in that!")

the voracious grineer blunts (the inflatable defenses) also eating the larva ability from nidus

Spoiler

It's bugged (the last gambit - the Index fight "challenge nef anyo on the index") as pretty much everything in this game.

If someone starts the mission you get no progress from it so how is it supposed to work alone with bots that do nothing else other dying or get bugged with other players?

Don't get how the fails keep adding up.

Edited by Bijuzinha

When you will do something about Zenurik`s "Systemic Override"?

Because i look at description and look and look but see nothing that makes it PASSIVE... It`s ACTIVE for duratuion after cast Void Pulse... so do you gona do something about it or not?!

Hey, my friend is still having troubles with login fails, his account has like 400 hours and 400$ on it and he would like to be able to get in, he has tried everything, reinstall restart pc, everything we could find that people said helped and it still wont work. Could you please help us fix this error so he could get back to playing! Thanks, -Tim