Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Europa - Cholistan Mission Type Bug

Kooshy

In the star chart the mission Cholistan on Europa is listed as an excavation mission.

Once you load in, it starts like an extermination mission, with a counter and everything but no enemies spawn and extraction is marked.  So I went to the extraction point, and nothing happened.   So I had to abort mission. 

I tried a few more times.  I exited the game and tried it again.   Nothing changed, same thing kept happening.

I can't say no enemies at all spawn though, on one attempt I had a synth target spawn.

2 hours ago, Kooshy said:

In the star chart the mission Cholistan on Europa is listed as an excavation mission.

Once you load in, it starts like an extermination mission, with a counter and everything but no enemies spawn and extraction is marked.  So I went to the extraction point, and nothing happened.   So I had to abort mission. 

I tried a few more times.  I exited the game and tried it again.   Nothing changed, same thing kept happening.

I can't say no enemies at all spawn though, on one attempt I had a synth target spawn.

I've also been running into this problem and took a screen shot of it if someone wants proof.

6 hours ago, Kooshy said:

Same with me, Im just unlocking nodes and happened to find this.