Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Need help learning relic system

(PSN)jFresh215

Long time player; over 1000 hours logged in game so far. I don't need a refresher coarse on the game or anything. I did take a 5 month or so break(the burn was real) and I left just as the relic system was put in place. I haven't even run a single mission concerning them, yet! I need forma in a bad bad way. There was a point that I had about 50 saved up. I went hog wild about 9 months ago with them. I officially used the last one yesterday building another Akstiletto for the Sarpa. I'm getting caught up on weapon and frame crafting now; I just need some of those golden puzzle pieces when I'm done maxing everything out. 

I would greatly appreciative if someone could show me the ropes. Just a few missions to get a feel for it would be great. I usually play between 8am-1pm US central time. 

9 hours ago, (PS4)jFresh215 said:

Long time player; over 1000 hours logged in game so far. I don't need a refresher coarse on the game or anything. I did take a 5 month or so break(the burn was real) and I left just as the relic system was put in place. I haven't even run a single mission concerning them, yet! I need forma in a bad bad way. There was a point that I had about 50 saved up. I went hog wild about 9 months ago with them. I officially used the last one yesterday building another Akstiletto for the Sarpa. I'm getting caught up on weapon and frame crafting now; I just need some of those golden puzzle pieces when I'm done maxing everything out. 

I would greatly appreciative if someone could show me the ropes. Just a few missions to get a feel for it would be great. I usually play between 8am-1pm US central time. 

Feel free to contact me on PSN, I will go over the system and do so runs so you can fully understand it. Make sure you have done the Earth to Mars Junction (Mars junction located on Earth) so we can go over the entire system.