Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Sari Syandana with Titania

LordForrest90

• 2 months later...

Backing up your necro. No, it was not -- It currently only opens temporarily in missions, during bullet-jump and aim-glide. That was the main reason I bought this syandana. It's too perfect for Titania. If nothing else, I can't ask hard enough to keep the wings always opened during razorwing.

In general I would love an option, either arsenal checkbox, emote toggle, or whatever, to swap between always-open and default (current) behavior.

Edited by Azerian

I actually just bought the Syandana and dropped into razorwing....

Only to see it closed while in Razorwing >=(

For me, that was the selling point, and I'm going to be submitting a support ticket because it doesn't do what you want it to do =/

Edit:

A better solution would be to give us a control panel for these type of winged syandanas with toggles for the various actions that would open/close the wings - or for special actions on other syandanas.  That would allow players the level of customization so they can define behavior that matches their expectations, while DE can provide a default configuration that will work for 90% of the playerbase - a win/win for everyone.

Edited by Almagnus1

• 3 weeks later...

i bought the wings specifically for titany 'cause I thought they might look awesome on her

then i was utterly dissapointed when i realized they are NOT open in missions - as is kinda  implied when u buy them 'cause they are shown open

i complained about it and got a refund - but still i am sad because i think they WOULD look awesome if they were open in razorwing mode - so sad

• 2 months later...

A toggle? Yes please, I still remember that I loved that syandana specially it would stay open at all times, and judging from the prime parts toggle, it most likely shouldn't be too hard to pull off, right? I mean, people got to keep the placeholder helminth charger model and other bugged/placeholder versions, so why not with this syandana? I mean, no offence, but seeing them closed all the time during missions kind of remind me of a fly's wings which....well, to say the least, takes away a great deal of its charm....

• 2 weeks later...

So... any news about this? It's because of this missing feature and Syandana's resizing, either on appearance menu or autoresize feature to match that of the used warframe (although currently only Titania can change her size) that I'm not buying that Syandana yet

Edited by sauronquake

• 1 month later...