Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

PS4: The Glast Gambit (U19.5.7) [+hotfixes]

[DE]Drew

10 hours ago, (PS4)Loki1211 said:

On Prime time, they said mid February for our next update.

Really?  I just assumed our next update wouldn't be until March, before the next prime access.

A mid-February update would mean that we're either getting an interim-build or prime access is coming sooner than I thought.

Should be interesting either way.

10 minutes ago, (PS4)Magician_NG said:

Really?  I just assumed our next update wouldn't be until March, before the next prime access.

A mid-February update would mean that we're either getting an interim-build or prime access is coming sooner than I thought.

Should be interesting either way.

It's a interim-build as previously stated by Drew.  Also on primetime Megan stated the build will include up to 19.8.0, currently out on pc. 

4 hours ago, (PS4)RedDeviL1085 said:

It's a interim-build as previously stated by Drew.  Also on primetime Megan stated the build will include up to 19.8.0, currently out on pc. 

Nice.

Deluxe Frost skin package, the Ohma melee weapon, Quaro armor & syandana set, and the archwing melee mod Astral Autopsy.

Finally, I might actually consider getting my archwing codex entries completed.

Edited by (PS4)Magician_NG

13 hours ago, (PS4)xBigDaddayx said:

I wondering if you guys were going to implent vehicles running, jump twirling, shooting and slashing is starting to get tedious

We have vehicles already, they're called archwing.

Beyond that, the current size of mission tilesets doesn't necessitate a need for larger vehicles.

Even archwing has trouble with tileset size within its own missons, bumping into walls all the time on a trench tileset is quite annoying.

Possible spoilers ahead

Don't know if already said before by someone else but found a little bug(?)or something in the Nidus chair sitting thing in the game. I have collected him days ago and without giving to much thought played a mission just to take a look at this new warframe. When returned to the orbiter I remembered that he is the only one that can go into the infested door. Before that I went to arsenal just to find out that he has already been infested with the Helminth virus. So I went into the infested room and there it was that "sit" option on the chair and there you have that bug. With the virus less than 5 minutes on, I took a sit and the instead of playing the "first time sitting" routine lore I heard the "why do you reject my beauty" dialogue and it removed the virus from his neck (missing all the rest of the lore). So instead of "sit" it should read "remove cyst" as an option. Removed you said? Nope after a while it appeared on his neck again and now I am waiting for those 7 days to pass to check if I can remove it again for good this time or not (don't have currently the sit option in the room).

So that's it. Don't go on a mission before you go into the infested room and sit on that chair. Being almost everyone affected by the virus at the moment, you will miss all the dialogue usually occurs on the first sitting in the chair.

Edited by (PS4)Nek_Food

Something new is on the Codex and the mods section. I saw recently under each mod, that as before you can see the enemy that drops the mod in question, but now added extra info after with the planets and all the available nodes. Is PS4, I couldn't find a way to show all the nodes of a planet if there are too many and three dots (...) appear after the first or second node. Check Serration if I recall right (or was it Hornet Strike) it shows Mercury: Apollodorus, and the rest are not visible. Perhaps on PC you can hover your mouse over and check the rest but I couldn't find a way on PS4. Also there are some mods that they don't have any info available for acquiring them even if I already have them or scan almost everything in the game (don't recall one right now), but they don't have any tick boxes at all.