Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

PS4: The Glast Gambit (U19.5.7) [+hotfixes]

[DE]Drew

2 hours ago, (PS4)gilbertoconcerto said:

Any chance that updates would install the changes made, and not have a 20+GB download every time you add a new syandana or reskin? This update was 29GB for what? 

Every single time. And I have to delete other games just to update WF because reasons *facepalm*

The update was only 3gb. 

Every time that I play the index during thet Gambit Quest I was a hundred thousand credits and I've already played it 6 times already and each time it always says host lost right as we're about to win and I cannot get past the second part. Solve log 600000 credits and a lot of time and I'm pretty sure this is not part of the game no matter what people tell me and if it is F*** this Warframe I don't care how good it is I'll take my Rhino and beat the S#&$ out of it any day. Just somebody please tell me I'm not losing my mind and that there's got to be a bug or something.

no matter how many time i have run the infested salvage, 4 waves, rotation C

i have not got a single nidus part

why is it that i only get gold mods, everyone of us, why is it so hard to get his parts

Side note

5000 Mutagen Samples to make that new weapon in the Dojo?

what the heck, insane grinding has gripped warframe

Edited by (PS4)Tomplexthis

The update is 3GB. If it says 28GB then stop it delete it from the download and try again, you might get lucky and shows the right size. If not be patient and soon it will "jump" those extra GBs and the remaining size will be the right one.

The Guest went smooth for the majority of missions. Only at the last message it stuck for me, Lotus was silent and in the navigation was not showing the next mission, going to dojo or exiting and reloading the game hasn't resolve that issue. Finally found out it was much easier than any of that, just read that last communication and it unlocked the final mission. Try it if you have problems in any of the missions. Yesterday I 've got my first secondary riven and Nidus neuroptics, now I have to farm an infested mission for Nidus parts, I hope RNG loves me today.

Hema needs a ton of mutagens still in our moon clan but I want to think myself as an patient human being. Tennogen stuff looks interesting but I am not sure if the skins are worth that 165p or as already said are just recolored skins.

Anyway, Thanks DE for another update. Keep them coming... :-)

Thank you guys! I specially apreciate the Sortie changes - I spent hours trying to get 1000 criotic against 100lv Corpus... It was horrible. And 3 day boosters instead of Nitain Extract is tha best! (I just hope you listen to the community and do the same changes to Hema - my clan of 8 needs 15000 mutagen samples and 150 neurodes... Argh!)

Now we can stealth kill Nullifiers? Nice.

Quick note on Limbo rework: when in the Rift sometimes everything gets way too dark (rift darkens the scenario). Specially on Grinner ships I sometimes can't see where I'm going, and have to deactivate it to find my way.

Thank you again and keep up the good work!

11 hours ago, (PS4)dursereg said:

We did my 14 till riven cost 3500 to Refill. Btw hema sucks.

I'm actually kinda excited to use the Hema with a Riven and Guided Ordinance. Even if the crit chance is low, I'd like to try and make a crit build out of the weapon. We'll see. I put in 2550 Mutagen Samples into our Ghost clan research to finish up the remainder cost to get it going.

4 hours ago, (PS4)SergeiTheBarb said:

How do I do this?

All it takes is buying 1 Arcane Distiller from a Syndicate and you'll have unlimited uses of the Distiller. To access the Arcane Foundry, you want to go to your Foundry and click R3 to access the respective Installed and Uninstall Arcane menus.

23 minutes ago, (PS4)Lei-Lei_23 said:

All it takes is buying 1 Arcane Distiller from a Syndicate and you'll have unlimited uses of the Distiller. To access the Arcane Foundry, you want to go to your Foundry and click R3 to access the respective Installed and Uninstall Arcane menus.

Thank you very much!

36 minutes ago, (PS4)Lei-Lei_23 said:

I'm actually kinda excited to use the Hema with a Riven and Guided Ordinance. Even if the crit chance is low, I'd like to try and make a crit build out of the weapon. We'll see. I put in 2550 Mutagen Samples into our Ghost clan research to finish up the remainder cost to get it going.

the rate of fire is painfully slow even with shred. Just makes it so meh to use.

15 minutes ago, (PS4)dursereg said:

the rate of fire is painfully slow even with shred. Just makes it so meh to use.

The way I'm thinking is try to roll a Riven with Fire Rate and Crit Chance (hopefully a Crit Multiplier as well) or equip Vile Acceleration. I don't think Shred is necessary at all since you technically have unlimited ammo if you know how to manage your HP and ammo pickups with Vacuum, but if I can fit in I'll do so.

Heavy Calibur is a big no-no anyway, since you want that accuracy for headshots and the cone of fire for Hema's base accuracy is pretty spread-out as is. So, my way of thinking is: Serration, Split Chamber, Vile Acceleration/Riven, Guided Ordinance, Point Strike, Vital Sense, 90% elementals for Corrosive (dependant on Riven roll). Nothing amazing or extraordinary, just a build that I'll have to get a feel for what's comfortable to me. And in the end if crit isn't what I'm feeling for the Hema as the route for me, that's two more mod slots to play around with.

8 hours ago, (PS4)Tomplexthis said:

no matter how many time i have run the infested salvage, 4 waves, rotation C

i have not got a single nidus part

why is it that i only get gold mods, everyone of us, why is it so hard to get his parts

Side note

5000 Mutagen Samples to make that new weapon in the Dojo?

what the heck, insane grinding has gripped warframe

Nidus parts are dropping on C rotation.  Leave it to DE to bring back that s@#% RNG process for us again.

Side Note:

Try having a moon clan 500k required.  I've been playing game since same to PS4 3+ yrs and we are one of the most active moon clans.  14 day inactive policy and we're always at 1000 members.  Problem with this is we're a community base clan, so to obtain this much is absolutely ridiculous with the drop rates.  I have 6+k from 3+yrs while I've heard other friends playing this game running double boosters for 1yr+ and they have at least 10k, but when you have members that are in the MR teens and not farming for them this is not obtainable.  Thanks DE!  Good job on this one and listening to the community!