Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

PS4: The Glast Gambit (U19.5.7) [+hotfixes]

[DE]Drew

And Done. With one exception few more days till pup then it's back to waiting again....

Biggest Issue I have is while in a squad of 3, when one person runs to extraction the timer starts when the other two squad members are still running around doing a survival as the example. Now if this intended or such then that's gonna change I feel about playing in public lobbies.

6 hours ago, (PS4)Filthy113 said:

Biggest Issue I have is while in a squad of 3, when one person runs to extraction the timer starts when the other two squad members are still running around doing a survival as the example. Now if this intended or such then that's gonna change I feel about playing in public lobbies.

The person at extraction can go into operator mode and the game thinks there are 2 people at extraction resulting in a mission end timer activating. Hopefully this is just a bug because it could be used to cut some mission types off with only 1 person wanting to leave even with a 4-man squad.

8 hours ago, (PS4)slayerserenity said:

Can someone explain to me what DE means get infected? I watch the stream but didn't know what I'm looking for if I'm infected by..

Take a look at your arsenal the latest in use warframe, perhaps you can see a small round pink cyst on the left side on his/her neck (on the right as you look from the front). Take a look at the following post:

It starts very small at the first day after the infection. In some warframes even if the are infected if they haven't passed the 24h (or whatever mark it has) you can only tell if in arsenal you pick one that is infected and the cyst has appeared and then by browsing the rest of your warframes, you can see that little pink spot on their neck, but when you select them it dissapears (because it doesn't pass that time mark yet). After 7 days I think its fully grown and a dark worm appears from it, now its time to harvest it at the incubator to make your charger pet.

more info at wikia

http://warframe.wikia.com/wiki/Helminth

Edited by (PS4)Nek_Food
wikia link