Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

PS4: The Glast Gambit (U19.5.7) [+hotfixes]

[DE]Drew

On 1/19/2017 at 9:45 AM, (PS4)JrJester00 said:

[DE],

"Arcane Changes:

• Distilling Arcanes no longer consumes a distiller"

For those of us who used Syndicate rep to obtain additional of these  IE: 60+ stacking up for use as they were attended will we be given back our Syndicate rep in medallions or are you just going to throw that time spent obtaining our rep that could of been used on other things (IE: Relic packs) out the door?

Y would u need 60 arcane distillers? 

11 hours ago, (PS4)CactusButtons said:

Y would u need 60 arcane distillers? 

Really?  Because, when you max out your Syndicate rep. every day and had nothing else to buy other than Relics, Specters and Distillers I chose to stock up on distillers so I could actually use them between all the Warframes in the game like the Dev's planned.  How was I to know they were going to remove them?  

This is just like how when PC had multiple Steel Charges and they changed it to R5 to R10 and people maxed ranked multiples of them than DE changed it back to R5.  Users would of lost their Fusion cores (endo), but DE reimbursed them for the time to obtain those with legendary cores.

I'm sorry that I had 60 vs. your 10, but I actually use things in the game and if DE is going to continue to change things where I'm putting my time and effort I'm done putting $ into the game if you actually use things they have in the game and than just take them away or convert them when I could of used it else where.  

This has nothing to do with how many I had other than where the Rep. I earned and used got distributed too.  If I would of known this before hand I would of took my 60x50k rep and kept buying Relics.  Point of the matter is this isn't fair to the users.

On 1/20/2017 at 0:12 AM, (PS4)Sypher027 said:

Every time that I play the index during thet Gambit Quest I was a hundred thousand credits and I've already played it 6 times already and each time it always says host lost right as we're about to win and I cannot get past the second part. Solve log 600000 credits and a lot of time and I'm pretty sure this is not part of the game no matter what people tell me and if it is F*** this Warframe I don't care how good it is I'll take my Rhino and beat the S#&$ out of it any day. Just somebody please tell me I'm not losing my mind and that there's got to be a bug or something.

Are you dying by things titled "?????????" and Glast is stating that Anyo is cheating?

On 1/19/2017 at 11:11 AM, [DE]Drew said:

Sicarus Prime Changes:

• Buffed base damage from 30 to 40
• Increased Crit chance from 10% to 20% and Crit multiplier 1.5 to 2
• Increased Clip Size from 21 to 24.

That's great! But what about those Glaive Prime changes? Is there any reason this weapon can't get a buff? I've tried out several new builds with the new status mods and I still can't make this thing work. It's just painful at this point and I don't see how it could be acceptable that I should have to wait and hope that a riven mod can make it preform better. Especially now since the Sicarus was able to suddenly get a buff. Am I wrong for feeling so frustrated right now? Because I don't think so.

I really like the look and idea of the Glaives, especially the Glaive prime. But how can I possibly enjoy this weapon when I can't even use it to handle the content that I'm used to at this point? To me the issue seem simple. It doesn't scale. The Glaive Prime lacks any notable crit stat. It has fairly low base damage and the status chance is hardly better than it's crit chance. essentially it's just a really old weapon can't it get a second look?

Edited by (PS4)D_Salv000

6 hours ago, (PS4)Escobar_141 said:

The Glast Gambit Update 19.5.7 for the PS4 there is a bug in it that does not allow me to run. I even uninstall the game and its the same thing can someone help me out please and thank you. :sadcry:

Not sure if this is same problem but it would take forever every hotfix to connect n start checking for updates. If that's the same just leave it on that screen for 20+ mins and it will update and allow u to sign in

Can we get like some sort of UPDATE on when the freaking Harka skin comes out, it's so hard to get a simple answer like this from anybody, and dont get me started on navigating the site trying to find any hints of when.

Like can we have some sort of basic idea of when to get it? Tomrorrow? A week from Now? I personally hate waiting on somethign with no clear sign of when it's to arrive, definite way to kill hype for something.

42 minutes ago, (PS4)Calamity-Rato said:

Can we get like some sort of UPDATE on when the freaking Harka skin comes out, it's so hard to get a simple answer like this from anybody, and dont get me started on navigating the site trying to find any hints of when.

Like can we have some sort of basic idea of when to get it? Tomrorrow? A week from Now? I personally hate waiting on somethign with no clear sign of when it's to arrive, definite way to kill hype for something.

On Prime time, they said mid February for our next update.