Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

XB1: The Glast Gambit (19.5.7+Hotfixes)

[DE]Megan

2 hours ago, (Xbox One)xJMVx GaMe PlAy said:

hello my gamer tag is xJMVx GaMe PlAy and the game stolen my i already have 1587 pl and i bought a nidus pack when i bought the pack this S#&$ bought 2 packs and now i only have 229 pl pls give me my pl back im on xbox one

contact support https://warframe.com/zendesk

This has to be the worst xbox release for me .
when i started the first mission, i got ye old "connection to host lost returned to main menu". then it wouldnt let me redo it. odd . 
I restarted the game and it said i had completed the first mission... wut ._. 
i played on and finished 3 index missions and bam . cant continue. restarted the game, console, nothing works. clicking on the quest in navigation does nothing and it doesnt show my next objective. Submited a support ticket and its been 14 hours, no respond . just peachy .

just went looking around forums and it looks like i'm not the only one facing this issue and it's still being ignored 

Edited by (XB1)DeluxeKnight831

7 hours ago, (Xbox One)DeluxeKnight831 said:

This has to be the worst xbox release for me .
when i started the first mission, i got ye old "connection to host lost returned to main menu". then it wouldnt let me redo it. odd . 
I restarted the game and it said i had completed the first mission... wut ._. 
i played on and finished 3 index missions and bam . cant continue. restarted the game, console, nothing works. clicking on the quest in navigation does nothing and it doesnt show my next objective. Submited a support ticket and its been 14 hours, no respond . just peachy .

just went looking around forums and it looks like i'm not the only one facing this issue and it's still being ignored 

Check your ingame inbox, there could be a message, i had 1 yesterday but Ordis didn't tell me about it.

On 1/20/2017 at 2:48 AM, (Xbox One)The Toxic Spawn said:

I almost positive  we did my boltor riven is at 20 cycles and only costs 3500 rather than over 9000 which it was prior to the update.

Thanks.  I also checked and I agree, we did get the cycle cost cap.  It should be in the patch notes.