Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

XB1: The Glast Gambit (19.5.7+Hotfixes)

[DE]Megan

Even though there was a patch today for Junction rewards, I still haven't gotten my Europa Junction rewards. I've tried completing it again and again, it says I've completed it yet I have nothing. The New Strange, The Limbo Theorem, the Cestra bp, and Phisique are not in my codex, arsonal, or foundry. Please help me, I'm stuck behind my next Junction because I HAVE to complete The New Strange to continue. Also it's been 3 days now since this has happened to me.

Edited by (XB1)PhantomHattress

10 hours ago, (Xbox One)Engrimm975 said:

did we get the helminth cure in the update?

Yes, but there are some bugs. Just not sure what they are now

apparently the requirement " For those with a fully 7-day matured Helminth Cyst, the individual permanent cure awaits you in the Helminth Infirmary. " is bugged for infected nidus warframes, so now mine is cured or not I got the cure dialogue, the small cyst was removed but after going into a mission it is back,,,, so either you can get 'cured' without getting cured early, or something else

Edited by (XB1)Gr8Destroyer2k
added new info about the bug

how about fixing a problem which involves kurbrows losing 40 damage when the die in a mission because 3 interactions a day only giving 20 damage back per interaction is wrong especially when in a mission with 4 players who seem to want to muck about and leave you standing there reviving everyone else plus there kurbrow. . .  Fix it please it's driving me mad

19 hours ago, (Xbox One)TIMEMAN2010 said:

how about fixing a problem which involves kurbrows losing 40 damage when the die in a mission because 3 interactions a day only giving 20 damage back per interaction is wrong especially when in a mission with 4 players who seem to want to muck about and leave you standing there reviving everyone else plus there kurbrow. . .  Fix it please it's driving me mad

How about not letting your Kubrow die? There should be a penalty for letting your pet die and for Warframe it is loosing damage so this is not a bug or a problem (well, of course it´s your personal problem but not a game problem itself).

Besides the fact that you shouldn´t bring your Kubrow to high level missions if he/she can´t survive on his/her own ;)

Yet you have not fixed the relic segment bug. Many people are now suffering because after completing the Mars junction it is not unlocking the relic segment. This is a big deal, due to the fact that you cant power/refine your relics. This needs to be on the top of your list of hot fixes! It at least needs to be acknowledged by the DE so we who are suffering from this heinous bug know your doing something about it!