Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Jupiter Junction - goal progression bug

FurixRazor

Hello, 

I'm not quite sure if this bug is already posted on a topic, if it is then this topic can be deleted. If not I'd like to explain the bug I experienced and perhaps many others will encounter this later or sooner too. So lets begin: One of the goals to complete the Jupiter Junction requires to "Defeat a PROSECUTOR on CERES" now I've killed the Prosecutor or Elite guardsmen 3 times and it still did not count as a goal. I'd like to know what I should do now since I can't progress in-game to move on to the Jupiter planet to farm essential materials for blue prints to build needed armor, weapons and warframe parts.

Thank you in advice,

-FurixRazor

So I fixed the solution with VonArmin (also credits to him )

*Unequip any ped if equipped not neccesarily needed but just do it;
*Make sure that you have friends with you (one or two);

*Make sure that this can take about 3-8 mission repeats since there is a 40% chance spawning of the Prosecutor
To kill the Prosecutor you have to go to Nuovo Ceres and then you run to the end of the map where you have to save the prisoner 

HOW TO KILL THE PROSECUTOR TO GET THE KILL COUNT OF THE JUPITER JUNCTION ON CERES:

1. Run to the end of the map;

2. In the room next of that of the prisoner cell do you see a purple outlined prosecutor? - No? go to 3 - Yes? go to 4;

3. Restart this mission and go to 1;

4. You see the prosecutor you may not kill him what you do is you hit him a couple of times then you friend(s) kill him!!!

5. Now this should count as a goal for the Jupiter Junction on Ceres;

6. Now when you head back to your navigation in your ship you should see a green mark next to the goal I hope this worked for you, it worked for me!

Cheers!

-FurixRazor

Edited by FurixRazor