Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

The Glast Gambit: Hotfix 19.7.1

[DE]Megan

5 minutes ago, Miser_able said:

The hema cost is NOT broken. And DE never said when they would buff ms drop rate, just that they thought about it.

The problem is that DE set up expectations for listeners of the Devstream. They have not yet given us any information since then on whether or not they will follow through. If they simply told us, "No, we're not actually going to do this," we can stop bugging them about it.

8 minutes ago, [DE]Megan said:
  • Reverted “Removed a dead end from the Corpus Ice Planet Interception tileset to improve enemy spawn flow to the towers” as it resulted in unintentionally breaking Europa Excavation. We will revisit this to ensure the next fix doesn’t have the same outcome as it stopped people from progressing in quests! 

Would be nice if you look in to Grineer galleon tile set as well, even small exterminate missions have giant, empty maps, like for survival. It makes syndicate medallion hunt and Kuva farming tiresome.

Just now, Miser_able said:

No its not. It was made high to encourage clans to work as a whole to do it, which you would be able to know if you simple looked up DE's topics on the subject

It was make high to force people to buy it for plat. And it is broken.

Good stuff with fast fixes :D

Just a little note though: Yesterdays hotfix cheated me and my teammembers of our sortie completion and rewards on Lua/Pavlov (account update fail), as we started before the fix and ended after which left a somewhat bitter taste.

Just now, toafarmer said:

It was make high to force people to buy it for plat. And it is broken.

is this your way of saying you dont want to play a free to play game? All games that are f2p and have paid aspects have been designed that you CAN play completely free, but its FASTER if you pay. That doesnt mean things are broken, it means man up and play the game like everyone else is

Just now, shadow0727 said:

is this your way of saying you dont want to play a free to play game? All games that are f2p and have paid aspects have been designed that you CAN play completely free, but its FASTER if you pay. That doesnt mean things are broken, it means man up and play the game like everyone else is

I pay a bunch of money for this game, just not when they try to force me to buy stuff hiding them behind obviously broken costs. I would have bought Quaro set if they had fixed this. I will buy next prime access if they fix it before the next release.

16 minutes ago, toafarmer said:

No fix for broken hema research cost nor buff to mutagen sample drop rate. Not buying Quaro since this wasn't fixed.

They have said in a previous devstream, they are -not- going to change the hema research cost.  They -are- open to Mutagen Sample drop rate buffs.

Since its not in the hotfix for the recent patch... reposting this again:

Hey DE,

I just tested in the Simulacrum, and I confirmed that the Flash Accelerant Augment IS buffing the casters fire damage for Fireball, Fire Blast, and Weapon Damage. However it is NOT affecting Ember's World on Fire at all (the ability we would actually be interested in using it with). There is literally zero change in damage with and without Flash Accelerant equipped and running, regardless if the target is currently affected by normal Accelerant itself as well. Unsure if this was an oversight or an intentional choice but World on Fire is currently not affected by this change. Additionally, it is not updating the tooltip information on the abilities screen that states how much damage each ability does while Flash Accelerant is active.