Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

The Glast Gambit: Hotfix 19.7.1

[DE]Megan

17 minutes ago, [DE]Megan said:

The Glast Gambit: Hotfix 19.7.1

Last night a Nitain Extract Alert went up on PC that awarded no Nitain (how rude!). A 3 hour Nitain Extract Alert was run shortly after and this Hotfix has fixed the internal issue. We apologize for the confusion!

Changes

• Improved load-times for Maroo, Baro and other transmissions that can get delayed in busy Relays.
  • The Codex now shows if an item is included in the Daily Tribute offerings.

Fixes

• Reverted “Removed a dead end from the Corpus Ice Planet Interception tileset to improve enemy spawn flow to the towers” as it resulted in unintentionally breaking Europa Excavation. We will revisit this to ensure the next fix doesn’t have the same outcome as it stopped people from progressing in quests! 
  • Fixed a progression stopping bug in The New Strange quest if the Chroma Chassis was received but never built before Specters of The Rail released.
  • Fixed enemies seeing and reacting to invisible corpses. This issue was most noticeable in stealth challenges which caused them to auto fail on occasion. 
  • Fixed Vor’s enemy spawns during his boss fight not spawning in as ‘alert’. Previously they were spawning idle and had to see / hear / investigate the player in the middle of the boss fight. 
  • Fixed the Quaro Leg Armor not equipping properly on the Frost Harka skin.
  • Fixed enemies in Vor’s Prize remaining stationary at their spawn point indefinitely until they became alert.
  • Fixed some broken PBR textures in Vor’s Prize.

Please look into the vazarin focus group i know its in the beta phase but its new moon ability is been causing huge issues like making the user who uses new moon on other player get stuck in one place and we cant even shoot to defend ourselves but the worst part is that we  have to die just to get back in the game. whats the point of reviving a fallen tenno if we had to just die instead of him/her.

PLZZ DE look into it please, pretty please

5 minutes ago, toafarmer said:

I pay a bunch of money for this game, just not when they try to force me to buy stuff hiding them behind obviously broken costs. I would have bought Quaro set if they had fixed this. I will buy next prime access if they fix it before the next release.

this is beginning to sound alot more like the need for instant gratification. Just farm samples and contribute to your clan so you can build this like everyone else has to

1 minute ago, shadow0727 said:

this is beginning to sound alot more like the need for instant gratification. Just farm samples and contribute to your clan so you can build this like everyone else has to

Donated 7k+. Still need + 373,000. Yeah, cost is broken.

13 minutes ago, SalemAdams said:

They have said in a previous devstream, they are -not- going to change the hema research cost.  They -are- open to Mutagen Sample drop rate buffs.

Yes, we all have heard that DE is not reducing the excessive cost; the problem is that increaing the drop rate or amount would create a worse problem of inflation. Currently, the only way to avoid that problem at this case is to either reduce the cost itself or leave all of it the same. Increasing mutagen samples would just make it so they were more useless which is the given reason why the existing cost is so high, that players gathered resources from playing between events or objective. At issue is the cost is excessive to the item and unfortunately like most situations when inflation rears its head you will have the resources required being devalued the higher the cost required goes versus the ease at getting those resources.

A better situation would be changing the Hema research to instead be a tier of research or retroactively treating it as such - basically using it as an unlock for advanced infestation research. Since there is little reason in-universe for the Hema to cost more than the combined cost for all other infested research combined.

9 minutes ago, toafarmer said:

I like mine. I'll wait until they fix it. Meanwhile I'll spend my money somewhere else.

So cause has been identified, a solution has been presented and you would rather complain, rather then resolve the problem. I hope no one gives you the smallest ounce of sympathy

3 minutes ago, shadow0727 said:

So cause has been identified, a solution has been presented and you would rather complain, rather then resolve the problem. I hope no one gives you the smallest ounce of sympathy

I'm still waiting for the solution to be presented.

9 minutes ago, shadow0727 said:

By the solution you mean farming samples 24/7? Or join another clan?:D
I guess the one who shall resolve the problem is the development team, not a player.
And well...about sympathy...calling people a bunch of leechers...the smallest ounce of sympathy is not what you deserve either ;D

43 minutes ago, shadow0727 said:

And when someone doesn't have a clan? Or when they have a clan that is only half full? Or when you are in a 90% full clan where only 20% are active, and none of them have a high enough rank to kick the others and reduce the clan size? What then? Clans that have it researched are CHARGING PLATINUM to join their clan (which is against the ToS) because they know there are people who are desperate.

Edited by -AoN-CanoLathra-