Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

The Glast Gambit: Hotfix 19.7.1

[DE]Megan

Hey, my friend is still having troubles with login fails, his account has like 400 hours and 400$ on it and he would like to be able to get in, he has tried everything, reinstall restart pc, everything we could find that people said helped and it still wont work. Could you please help us fix this error so he could get back to playing! Thanks, -Tim

19 minutes ago, WhyNotBro said:

By the solution you mean farming samples 24/7? Or join another clan?:D
I guess the one who shall resolve the problem is the development team, not a player.
And well...about sympathy...calling people a bunch of leechers...the smallest ounce of sympathy is not what you deserve either ;D

9 minutes ago, -AoN-CanoLathra- said:

And when someone doesn't have a clan? Or when they have a clan that is only half full? Or when you are in a 90% full clan where only 20% are active, and none of them have a high enough rank to kick the others and reduce the clan size? What then? Clans that have it researched are CHARGING PLATINUM to join their clan (which is against the ToS) because they know there are people who are desperate.

1. If clans are charging platinum, report to do something about, not sit here and complain without taking action

2. Im not looking for sympathy. The clan im in doesnt have it researched either, and needs like 16k still. Im not complaining about it, im still out farming samples, like everyone else is doing

3. If your in a clan thats 90% full and no one has the authority to kick the 80% inactive players, it sounds like your clan was abandoned by the leader. Why would you want to stay in a clan that has 80% inactivity without anyone in a high enough position in the clan to encourage everyone else to participate and work together or at the very least get rid of the people who have stopped playing?? If i were in that position, i would willingly leave and find a clan which actually has active members.

2 minutes ago, shadow0727 said:

3. If your in a clan thats 90% full and no one has the authority to kick the 80% inactive players, it sounds like your clan was abandoned by the leader. Why would you want to stay in a clan that has 80% inactivity without anyone in a high enough position in the clan to encourage everyone else to participate and work together or at the very least get rid of the people who have stopped playing?? If i were in that position, i would willingly leave and find a clan which actually has active members.

The purpose of clans is to have people to play with, to gather friends, to meet new people. When a game goes on a direction that motivates clan leaders to kick people out, this is the wrong direction. 

My clan has grinded over 100k samples ("we will make the game less grindy"), still more than 350k to go. We are all waiting for the cost fix or the drop rate boost to grind the remaining samples to complete it. But we would never force all clanmates to stop having fun with the game to brainlessly grind 350k mutagens because DE decided to set a ridiculous research cost for a weapon to force people to buy it for plat.

If you are happy with the cost, awesome. Feel free to like it. 90% of us don't, and we are also free to do so.

1 hour ago, HyokaChan said:

They're gonna talk about it again in devstream so you have to wait until then

so you mean we gonna get that reduced?? Man I'm gonna stop feeding the research from now. I won't waste my time farming mutagen sample not to know that in the future it's gonna be a waste since they may reduced the requirements.

53 minutes ago, shadow0727 said:

this is beginning to sound alot more like the need for instant gratification. Just farm samples and contribute to your clan so you can build this like everyone else has to

I would love to see a list of "how many clans made it'.As steve said some guys made it and they not going to change it.If some guys done hema research.it doent mean the cost is acceptable .Means the guys made it,somehow better then us.Looks like we are living "Aristotle theocracy".He said earth was flat.so we have to say 'yes sir ,yes sir and accept it.

As for it goes you (shadow727 ) m8 having a wrong idea called 'just farm it ".So you ment to say i login in the game and go farm for 4hr without doing anything else,really ??Ok if we go on your point ,every 40 wave ODD with neki ,droid drops about 120-130 samples.At this rate it going to take months to farm depends on clan size.

1 minute ago, dmos25 said:

I would love to see a list of "how many clans made it'.As steve said some guys made it and they not going to change it.If some guys done hema research.it doent mean the cost is acceptable .Means the guys made it,somehow better then us.Looks like we are living "Aristotle theocracy".He said earth was flat.so we have to say 'yes sir ,yes sir and accept it.

As for it goes you (shadow727 ) m8 having a wrong idea called 'just farm it ".So you ment to say i login in the game and go farm for 4hr without doing anything else,really ??Ok if we go on your point ,every 40 wave ODD with neki ,droid drops about 120-130 samples.At this rate it going to take months to farm depends on clan size.

once again

F2P GAME

I want to know why with EVERY UPDATE the first thing that happens is I download something, then everything freezes saying "checking for updates".  No progress bar, no download amount going, stays forever unless I force quit.  On restart it usually does something and I can get through, but not always.  What I can't do is simply set it to download, come back at a reasonable amount of time, and play.

Shuriken Snowball skin?

Also,

When will we be able to color each part of our warframe separately?

Could we please have a third sigil slot that is on our helmet?

Please buff Machete and Machete Wraith.

It would be cool if we could have our liset's appearance as part of our warframe's loadout, 
so we can have matching warframes and ships at all times.

Any chance for a Prisma Machete sold by the Void Trader soon?

Any chance we'll have Syndicate cosmetic skins and/or helmets one day?

Detron got a Void Trader variant, will Brakk be getting one too?

Will Machete receive a Augment mod or buff?
It's currently the weakest weapon in the game, and could use some love.

Will there be Vandal skins for Warframes?
I like the designs of the Vandal weapons, 
but they don't really match any of the warframes.
Would be cool if their colors where changeable, 
or at least there where matching Warframe skins.

Will we ever be getting a male Grineer themed tank/combat warframe with tons of armor?
Hopefully with a Rocket Punch power.

Would be cool is there where optional secondary missions during your main mission.
Like, during a spy mission, a officer could spawn,
and you could go capture him.
If you fail or choose not to do the optimal mission you don't fail your main mission,
it's just a chance at getting extra affinity,
and something to freshen up the game-play a little.

Would be cool for each Relay to get their own Bar where the Void Trader could go.
(he's always talking about wanting you to come to parties he's throwing.)

Would be cool of the Relays could have an Arcade, 
where you can play the different mini games like Happy Zephyr and Wyrmius.

Would be cool if the Relays could have a fighting pit where anyone in the relay can fight each other.

Also, could we get a smaller Kubrow body type?
I want to make a tiny dog, but even the smallest one isn't small enough.

40 minutes ago, shadow0727 said:

1. If clans are charging platinum, report to do something about, not sit here and complain without taking action

2. Im not looking for sympathy. The clan im in doesnt have it researched either, and needs like 16k still. Im not complaining about it, im still out farming samples, like everyone else is doing

This guy is right, you know. Why do you stay in a dead clan? Because it's full of people (whose last login is 342 days ago)? Because it's cool to be a member of Moon clan?

And why you guys really want Hema that bad. Is it because it's a meta wepon? Is it because "everyone has it"?

Edited by dataman88

Any company that data mines their player base for current resource hoarding and sets in-game prices based on that hoarding isn't making intelligent decisions and fails to understand economics. Simply look up the definition of "mean average" vs "midrange average" and "median average." If you make decisions based on mean average, you didn't take any advanced mathematics or economics classes and don't understand the ramifications of your decisions.

Is it their right to set outrageous prices to force platinum (real money) purchases? Sure

However, they have admitted that the hard grab for cash usually backfires on them.

They should not be surprised if this Hema research cost decision similarly backfires on them.

And retroactively adjusting the price can be made up to everyone who bought it via Plat or Mutagen Samples. Give them a glyph or a decoration. People can buy them, or not. Frankly, if you have 5k Mutagen Samples and did the research, you're not going to miss those samples if the cost comes down. I don't see how any of them would even care. What else are you going to spend those samples on? I figure you need maybe 600... and if you have 5k, then you have way way more than you need. If you had 500k then you definitely had way too many.

• Fixed enemies seeing and reacting to invisible corpses. This issue was most noticeable in stealth challenges which caused them to auto fail on occasion. 

This one is actually relevant for me, I failed the test for MR19 on account of this.

Actually, you may want to append this fix specifically for times like this:  Enemies should ignore alertness cues for a second or two after being forcibly spawned/respawned/reset

...Now that I think about it...  I only got 2 tries on that test. (I should have gotten 3 tries)  *puts on bug-hunting pants +2*