Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

The Glast Gambit: Hotfix 19.7.1

[DE]Megan

2 minutes ago, Loupy said:

shadow0727 is just a whiteknight, people like him are why the game doesn't get better.

i never said that i agree with the fact the resource cost was set so high, and it would be nice for the drop rate to increase, but sitting here and complaining that your in a clan with little participation, or that you want something handed to you on a game your not willing to invest any money into (for whatever reason) is garbage.

There are a few things i would like to see changed. I agree with some of the suggestions that have been regarding the changes to sorties. It would be nice to have a token system, but im not going to sit here and complain that the drop tables are screwed and i "only ever get endo". Yes it would be nice if rivens dropped a little more frequently, although i have been lucky and got a riven a few times this past week, along with some endo and lenses (both of which i could use aswell)

I left the game after a few months of playing it back in the very early days becuase it was boring. There was no point, nothing to aim for. Now they have implemented many different systems and improved on many others. I was also one of those players who would not spend any money on the game, F2P meant F2P. Since then, i have begun playing much more regularly, and have invested into the game. It has been a much more enjoyable experience, and there are many different things to do. Dont want to farm for samples? Grab some kuva and see if you can get that "golden riven". Dont want to do that? Complete some of the youtuber's challenges (like MCGamerCZ's endurance challenge).

Like i said, im not saying the game is perfect, but seeing how it has progressed since the very early days, there isnt anything i would say is game breaking and we all need to freak out over (including armour scaling)

Still network problems.  Still stupid Hema costs.  Still tons of operator / companion bugs.  Still tons of raid bugs.  Eh...  Maybe we'll get there sometime this year...  Not bad that they reverted the game-breaking stuff so quick.

3 hours ago, shadow0727 said:

They said in the last Devstream that they were not going to reduce the resource cost. I think they mentioned something about possibly increasing the drop rate, but they (Steve i think) said flat out, the cost will not be lowered (as many people have farmed the huge amounts to research already)

Referring to this:

22 hours ago, [DE]Taylor said:

Hey, thanks for bringing this up. 

The team will talk about the Hema Resource costs again in the next Devstream (i.e. on Friday). 

2 hours ago, Drakeardian said:

Say what about some PBR retexures on the Kronen or perhaps the Grinlok and Marelok?

They're doing the starter weapons now. And a new Warframe conversion.

To be honest, I'd rather have them do some of the oldest weapons and the tutorial ones. Have you seen the Latron?

to everyone yelling about how everyone should kick players or leave clans for the outrageous hema mutagen sample farm:

you have a stunning lack of empathy. this is a casual game for most of the playerbase. just because some people are crazy enough to farm intensely for hema does not mean that entire clans should have to restructure for a below average weapon. (yes. I was crazy enough to go all out and farm for the hema. it's not that good.)

3 minutes ago, 3goats said:

to everyone yelling about how everyone should kick players or leave clans for the outrageous hema mutagen sample farm:

you have a stunning lack of empathy. this is a casual game for most of the playerbase. just because some people are crazy enough to farm intensely for hema does not mean that entire clans should have to restructure for a below average weapon. (yes. I was crazy enough to go all out and farm for the hema. it's not that good.)

My clan didn't go crazy intensely farming for anything. I made announcements once a day that I was running ODD and my clanmates joined me. We cleared the mutagen sample requirement inside of a week, without "intense" farming but pretty casual (and without buying boosters either).

The entire clan (It's shadow) isn't all that active either, but by working TOGETHER we got it done. DOWNSIZING is an option that somewhere along the way people forgot about. Having a moon clan is meaningless if you don't have the people to fill it. Having people inactive for over a year in your clan, equally pointless and having an absent leader to remove said inactives helps you not at all.

Something I would have loved for them to fix is the Interception/excavator tower markers to be put back on the mini/expanded map. Cos once they're started, I honestly cannot find them in any expedient time.

• Reverted “Removed a dead end from the Corpus Ice Planet Interception tileset to improve enemy spawn flow to the towers” as it resulted in unintentionally breaking Europa Excavation. We will revisit this to ensure the next fix doesn’t have the same outcome as it stopped people from progressing in quests!

Oh is THAT why my Limbo chassis quest was broken last night >_>

25 minutes ago, AhkNemet said:

My clan didn't go crazy intensely farming for anything. I made announcements once a day that I was running ODD and my clanmates joined me. We cleared the mutagen sample requirement inside of a week, without "intense" farming but pretty casual (and without buying boosters either).

The entire clan (It's shadow) isn't all that active either, but by working TOGETHER we got it done. DOWNSIZING is an option that somewhere along the way people forgot about. Having a moon clan is meaningless if you don't have the people to fill it. Having people inactive for over a year in your clan, equally pointless and having an absent leader to remove said inactives helps you not at all.

Something I would have loved for them to fix is the Interception/excavator tower markers to be put back on the mini/expanded map. Cos once they're started, I honestly cannot find them in any expedient time.

congrats. you had players willing to do that with you.

most clans do not have the time or commitment to do heavy farming required.

and expecting clans to kick out friends? even if they are inactive, it sets a nasty precedent. ok kick out guys inactive 1 year? ok. 6 months? sure. 3 months? ehhh

1 month?

2 weeks?

a week?

no. I don't like that sort of precedent for clans and it promotes a toxic clan atmosphere.

9 hours ago, shadow0727 said:

They said in the last Devstream that they were not going to reduce the resource cost. I think they mentioned something about possibly increasing the drop rate, but they (Steve i think) said flat out, the cost will not be lowered (as many people have farmed the huge amounts to research already)

That is kind of a stupid patch on the problem, since every other research will become easier making a terrible gap between the before and the after Hema research.

5 minutes ago, 3goats said:

and expecting clans to kick out friends? even if they are inactive, it sets a nasty precedent. ok kick out guys inactive 1 year? ok. 6 months? sure. 3 months? ehhh

1 month?

2 weeks?

a week?

no. I don't like that sort of precedent for clans and it promotes a toxic clan atmosphere.

Pretty sure I said we were doing it casually. One or two runs each night is hardly heavy or committed. Equally, when I said "downsizing", I did not mean "kick every inactive". There is an option where you can downgrade the clan tier from moon to something a little more realistic with the member count. Perhaps I meant to use downgrade, rather than downsize, but either way, in a moon clan, if you can't find some people to take at least one run at ODD once a night, there is something seriously wrong with that clan arrangement.

DE never meant for content to be obtained the second it was released except by plat, so yes it will take some time to get enough samples for the research, it is supposed to be a trade off between the "must have it now plat purchase" and being able to get it for free.

56 minutes ago, 3goats said:

1 month?

2 weeks?

a week?

I don't see a problem with kicking players who have been inactive for 1-3 years, especially now that clan memberships are being leveraged against us.

Edited by DEATHLOK