Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

The Glast Gambit: Hotfix 19.7.1

[DE]Megan

Hello ! im new here and i dont know how the forum works but i have problem that my warframe launcher failed to download the update on this server since the glast gambit quest patch. i tried searching the solution through google and steam but doesnt work. so i need some help or tips. Im using PC. and im sorry if i posted this on the wrong place, im still new here. and please help me how to solve this issue. thank you

47 minutes ago, Hi_im_Deft said:

Hello ! im new here and i dont know how the forum works but i have problem that my warframe launcher failed to download the update on this server since the glast gambit quest patch. i tried searching the solution through google and steam but doesnt work. so i need some help or tips. Im using PC. and im sorry if i posted this on the wrong place, im still new here. and please help me how to solve this issue. thank you

Disable all firewalls

3 hours ago, 3goats said:

to everyone yelling about how everyone should kick players or leave clans for the outrageous hema mutagen sample farm:

you have a stunning lack of empathy. this is a casual game for most of the playerbase. just because some people are crazy enough to farm intensely for hema does not mean that entire clans should have to restructure for a below average weapon. (yes. I was crazy enough to go all out and farm for the hema. it's not that good.)

Hey we even kicked 'active' members to get the hema done, (and even with 5k mutagen we resorted to buying it with plat from other players) only after did we see we have a 60 day period of wait until we can upgrade clan back to reinvite the 'active' people, RIP.

The kicked people ended up upset, we ended up upset, DE's plat got redistributed among the population and I think they ended up upset.  --- all this could've been avoided if the hema wasn't a dojo research item or if the costs weren't so high --- C'est la vie.

2 hours ago, AhkNemet said:

Pretty sure I said we were doing it casually. One or two runs each night is hardly heavy or committed. Equally, when I said "downsizing", I did not mean "kick every inactive". There is an option where you can downgrade the clan tier from moon to something a little more realistic with the member count. Perhaps I meant to use downgrade, rather than downsize, but either way, in a moon clan, if you can't find some people to take at least one run at ODD once a night, there is something seriously wrong with that clan arrangement.

DE never meant for content to be obtained the second it was released except by plat, so yes it will take some time to get enough samples for the research, it is supposed to be a trade off between the "must have it now plat purchase" and being able to get it for free.

-"one or two runs each night" would take you months without boosters. especially with a moon clan.

-why is downgrading necessary when you have a clan full of friends?

-why was hema released when the only suitable region to farm mutagen samples was not Eris? farming derelict missions gets stale after awhile

-why is the investment of time and effort I had put into the game before hema release simply blown out of the water? I had over 1k mutagen samples (have much more of the other clantech samples, see previous point) and that # was simply nothing before the gargantuan requirement.

Requirements of Hema were not well thought out at all.

Well, not sure if these things are listed in the thread already - but I might as well post the bugs I encountered:

- Stealth killing Corpus robotics will teleport you across the room or you high up into the air. Target is still killed, however.
- Nullfiers are immune to stealth kills. Bubble appears and your animation is canceled. (If this was actually implemented with thought in a previous hotfix, someone correct me)
- Fissure Survival--on Grineer, that is-- has barely any enemies spawning. Only encountered a handful of corrupted and maybe a dozen Grineer in 10 minutes.
- Collecting Void traces doesn't increase your total amount. Was stuck at 2 that 10 minute Fissure Survival and collected more traces than that.

15 hours ago, shadow0727 said:

once again

F2P GAME

once again,that old chestnut.

So nobody spends any money and the game is designed for everybody to play for free?

It really shows your lack of experience with this game.

If you play it for free it's because people like me don't.

The F2P part is a demo at best.

Why is everyone complaining about the mutagen samples?  It's not that hard to get them.  Not to mention it's clearly intended to be a stretch goal.  Not something that will be done in a few days like everything else has been.  This is a good change.  Don't burn yourself out on farming them all at the same time, just run a derelict every here and there and eventually you'll get the research completed.  Stop being lazy and get rid of this I need it now mentality.  You don't need it now, it won't hurt you if you don't get it for a month.  Seriously, it really wasn't even that bad.

DE please fix The New Stranger Quest. The bug make me finish the quest without doing anything after successfully synthetize arid lancer. I keep wait the ordiz and samaris chit chat then suddenly I finish the quest. I check the quest in Codex and I can do it again. But I get stuck when i visit samaris. Quest mark still on samaris but I don't have a list my mission when i talk to samaris. Please help for this quest. I buy a platinum for slot chroma. Sorry I mention you @[DE]Megan

I don't know what DE have done with stealth, but it's just ruined. I thought it was a game about space ninjas. But every enemy in room hear how I stealth finish one mob behind them at distance of 5-10 meters, they turning around and becoming aware. Nullifiers panic instantly and running away then their bubble is touched with blade or throwing projectiles. Enemies hear then I crawl near them in full invisibility at about 3 meters distance. I was trying to unlock Rift mod with condition of full stealth extermination lvl 30 but it's literally impossible. Even on Ivara because flying units and grineer's pets cannot be stealth finished and sometimes broke stealth combo even if one-shotted. 

Great to damn well know the game likes to force me to host (25% chance my backside) and have to listen to someone saying they're laggy. FIX YOUR BLOODY HOSTING ISSUES DE. I don't want to hear people complaining knowing my internet connection is crap and not being comfortable hosting -.-

Edited by LittleArachnid

10 hours ago, LittleArachnid said:

Great to damn well know the game likes to force me to host (25% chance my backside) and have to listen to someone saying they're laggy. FIX YOUR BLOODY HOSTING ISSUES DE. I don't want to hear people complaining knowing my internet connection is crap and not being comfortable hosting -.-

and all it would take is a prefer not to host option.