Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

The Glast Gambit: Hotfix 19.7.1

[DE]Megan

The recent devstream has told me to expect more costs like the hema as they said their focus are to make dojo's great again and get the members to cooperate to achieve goals like the hema. So either you guys get your members active and work together like DE plans or you can keep complaining and expect something that won't even happen. Also. For those that dont do archwing. The devstream mention that they are looking more into archwing missions and may even add them as possible sortie missions. There is still alot to work with on that subject. I have to say. I like DE thinking as research in the dojo can easily be done by a single person (except the hema) when it's suppose to be a teamwork thing. And for archwings as sorties..... Imma need some forma's and work on those for a while. I suggest you guys go watch the stream if you hadn't already. It's all very interesting

Edited by BlueTunicLink
Typo

On 20/01/2017 at 9:44 PM, 3goats said:

-"one or two runs each night" would take you months without boosters. especially with a moon clan.

-why is downgrading necessary when you have a clan full of friends?

-why was hema released when the only suitable region to farm mutagen samples was not Eris? farming derelict missions gets stale after awhile

-why is the investment of time and effort I had put into the game before hema release simply blown out of the water? I had over 1k mutagen samples (have much more of the other clantech samples, see previous point) and that # was simply nothing before the gargantuan requirement.

Requirements of Hema were not well thought out at all.

Uh, why would it take months? You know I cried about the required numbers like everyone else. My entire mutagen sample stash of 5.3k disappeared into the research cost never to be seen again and I thought gosh, if it took me 2 years (or however long I've been playing) to amass that amount, just how on earth am I going to get the remainder to fill 15k?

And you know what? It was ... really freaking easy. We took Nekros, we took pilfering hydroid. In a clan designed to house 30 players, 7 of us managed to get all the samples we needed in a week, WITHOUT this "intense" farming you keep harping on about. It was so chill and casual I thought I was in a fridge, and I had a lot of fun playing in full and partly full teams of my clanmates.

So in a clan that is meant to house 1k players, WTF is wrong here that those players can't run or two ODD? It wouldn't be a single team, it should be multiple and if you can't even manage to find at least idk, 4 or 5 teams out of 1k players, wtf is wrong with your clan. It shouldn't take months, unless its full of inactives you either cant or wont remove in order to downsize (or fill with active recruits). I'm not talking about people inactive a week. I have a cut off of 90 days, and after that if they want to stay they have to login, say hi and reset their days. It's not a huge ask (there is some leeway on the dates).

The costs are realistic, given that clans are meant to participate with their fellowmates, and for all the crying and complaining about it, have a rethink about the clan dynamic itself. It shouldn't be full of people replacing one regional/recruiting chat for one that is permanently on.

If you have a clan full of friends, then chances are you have a smaller clan tier anyway, and again it brings my point back to, taking the time to farm something because DE didn't intend for everyone to have immediate access to new content without the use of plat.

The first every clan I was in, the leader upgraded the dojo to moon, for absolutely no reason at all. We had maybe 8 active players and no more recruits. He just wanted to have the other barracks. That is basically punishing active players for someone else's vanity. I realise not all moon clans are like that, but come on, if you have such a low activity base, what's the problem with dropping moon?

I saw one player here saying they removed "active" players in order to do their research. I wonder how much effort was put into getting the samples before they did that?

As for your time and investment - most of the time I never even noticed picking up those useless samples. They had no use, so that 5.3k stash I had, was going nowhere fast. I don't miss them, as I had no use for them, are you saying those 1k were hard earned for something you planned to spend them on? That you deliberately went out of your way to get them? Instead of just being some byproduct of whatever mission you were doing?

The one point I agree on is the farming location. I fell asleep a few times in the derelict lol Even survivals I fall asleep in, so for diversity sake, Eris should also be a good location to get the samples.

I know the stealth ai update has been received as overall pretty positive but can we talk about omniscient MOAs - that have never actually seen you - magically knowing exactly where you are and firing at you while you're invisible, and going so far as tracking where you go while in said invisible state and continuing to fire? All while having silent weapons. Just... what.