The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×
The Lotus Eaters: Known Issues ×

Invasion Missions

ControversyB

This is a progress-halting bug involving Grineer/Corpus Invasions.

I'm SURE there's prior posts about this. I had actually thought it fixed, and asked my squad specifically if this bug had been fixed yet. I spoke too soon.

Upon using a Fuel Cell in a Sabotage Invasion mission, aligning one's self with the Grineer, the terminal needing hacked in order to proceed to extraction decidedly spawns at the former portion of  the map - the Grineer tile-set. Entering the Corpus tile-set via a pod, access to the Grineer portion is, from then onwards, cut off.

However, the game still registers this as an "active" part of the map, allowing (apparently) mission objectives to be active in the Grineer side of the map. The terminal needing hacked in order to bypass the "blast door" spawns in the former half of the mission, and not the latter. This prevents players from accessing it, forcing everyone to abort the mission and try again. What makes it particularly frustrating, obvious reasons aside, is that these missions need completed three times in order to acquire the Battle Pay.

Below is a screenshot of the point where our squad, and any other squad, realizes their inability to complete the mission.

Note the mission objective (on mini-map) shows an inaccessible portion of the map.

n2eoti.png

Edit: Incorrectly referred to "blast door" as "firewall."

Edited by ControversyB

• 1 month later...
On 19.1.2017 at 9:02 PM, ControversyB said:

I'm SURE there's prior posts about this. I had actually thought it fixed, and asked my squad specifically if this bug had been fixed yet.

Yup, there were - a few months ago - and I kinda also thought it was fixed, welp.

Spoiler

f14a0d9ae5.jpg

Could we also get a fix for not switching back to previous weapons after inserting any cell in Reactor Sab?

Edited by rngd444