Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Thunderbolt Change Idea.

SubjectXIII

A chance to cause an explosion that deals a percentage of the weapons elemental damage. The chance is 60% of the Bows status chance.

This leaves it out of the hands of the Top Tier Bows and gives it a chance to work for the less used ones like Daikyu and Mutalist Cernos.

Honestly, I just want a reason to use Daikyu on Saryn so I can complete my Samurai Saryn build.

8 minutes ago, SubjectXIII said:

A chance to cause an explosion that deals a percentage of the weapons elemental damage. The chance is 60% of the Bows status chance.

This leaves it out of the hands of the Top Tier Bows and gives it a chance to work for the less used ones like Daikyu and Mutalist Cernos.

Honestly, I just want a reason to use Daikyu on Saryn so I can complete my Samurai Saryn build.

Coincidentally, I LOVE Daikyu and Mutalist Cernos.

1 minute ago, SubjectXIII said:

I love em both too. I use M.Cernos as my primary for Saryn most of the time. I need Daikyu since it resembles a Yumi Bow.

I use Daikyu for anti-Grineer spy missions. Mutalist Cernos is less for stealth, more for CC. I have a 100% Status build on my Mutalist Cernos. 1 Forma is all it took. Effective against all factions.