The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Do you use Resource Extractors? Do you even remember that they exist?

Atekron

Have a few, actually beem not checking that frequently. The resources they usualy get I have enough the ones that matter they don't or not in quantities to make diference at all.

The "recover all extractors" button was cool, but then you need to go on each planet to put them back what kinda defeat the purpose of the button, would be more useful if we were able to just get the resources and the extractor keep going in the planet.

Edited by Kamikazi_Zero
Forgot to add last line

I started using them again on Eris when farming Mutagen Samples for... well you know.. "that rifle"

otherwise, I have more than enough resources, and they won't let us Extract for Argon Crystals, so there's no reason for me to. I think DE could make Extractors more rewarding by giving them excavation rewards: a chance to dig up Credit Caches, mods, Endo and relics in addition to the usual resources. you'd still have to wait, and they can still be destroyed, but now you can get something mildly useful instead of just more alloy plate you already have millions of.

2 minutes ago, (PS4)robotwars7 said:

I started using them again on Eris when farming Mutagen Samples for... well you know.. "that rifle"

otherwise, I have more than enough resources, and they won't let us Extract for Argon Crystals, so there's no reason for me to. I think DE could make Extractors more rewarding by giving them excavation rewards: a chance to dig up Credit Caches, mods, Endo and relics in addition to the usual resources. you'd still have to wait, and they can still be destroyed, but now you can get something mildly useful instead of just more alloy plate you already have millions of.

we musnt speak its name,,its a sin ... maybe in the future argon crystals will be able to be resourced.. we can dream