Temporary sub-forum for Update 30: Call of the Tempestarii ×

2 hours ago, LeaserResael said:

Any ETA on when this round of tennogen items will be added to the game? 

8 hours ago, Neptlude said:

can we expect this batch this week? pls?

No confirmed date yet, sorry guys. I'll give you more info when I can.

5 minutes ago, [DE]Taylor said:

@[DE]Taylor You confirmed in another thread that the change to tennogen skins using the non-prime models will happen. Will this come with the next round of tennogen or at some other point?

On 1/20/2017 at 4:28 PM, Shadow8600 said:

Y'all missed one, Taylor. http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=818473846

Right? You forgot about that one? 

IXjMFyO.gif

You. Person, SHut up and take my money. (You should totally do a primed version too)

-patiently wairing on Excalibur Graxx because that looks the closest to an uninfested Proto-armor skin) ;3

10 hours ago, Neptlude said:

can we expect this batch this week? pls?

4 hours ago, LeaserResael said:

Any ETA on when this round of tennogen items will be added to the game? 

2 hours ago, [DE]Taylor said:

Based on previous rounds, it usually takes at least a month for Tennogen content to be added to the game.

5 hours ago, AntoineFlemming said:

Based on previous rounds, it usually takes at least a month for Tennogen content to be added to the game.

Some rounds were out much faster iirc, but the past few have been several weeks at least. Last one was over a month, I think.

Still so hyped for the Mesa skin. And for Tennogen to be usable with Primes at last.

4 hours ago, Knight_Ex said:

Hrm, are we sure you didn't miss this too @[DE]Taylor ?  In light of the new alt helm with Ivara, Was hoping you maybe forgot this one? Its cute

(づ。◕‿‿◕。)づ http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=849426284&searchtext=

I think that one was submitted after the cutoff deadline. Hopefully it gets in on the next one.

29 minutes ago, Knight_Ex said:

I hope they make an exception :/

They won't.

If its submitted after the cut off date then its not considered for this round. It will be considered when DE do round 8 for tennogen.

On 1/30/2017 at 8:14 AM, [DE]Taylor said:

The "please avoid facial features" point is a guideline, like all others. There will be exceptions and nuances, to do with the faction you have chosen and how obvious the features seem. What we do in-house does not matter here - our artists understand our aesthetic and designs are passed around the team to ensure that it meets our style guide. You guys do not have that privilege, unfortunately, which is why this rule exists. It's just something to keep in mind when designing your piece.  ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Again - eye coverings are just an example that was used to illustrate the "please no faces" rule as there have been some recent cases that were changed for violating it. Mesa has a bandana covering her entire head (not just her eye line), and Valkyr's Kara Alt Helm has a VR Helmet large piece of tech covering 2/3rd of her face. There is a big difference between that and the original design of the Bai Hu helmet, for example. Again, they are nuanced, but if you want a better understanding of this rule, I suggest you compare the differences between the original Bai Hu and Mesa Graxx to the accepted versions, and similar designs in-game for an idea of where the line is drawn. 

Reveal hidden contents

770606387_preview_BaiHuAsh_Showcase03.png

I'll always be here to offer feedback on WIP pieces or pass on questions to the team if you want to make sure you're on the right track. 

what if i wanted to add eye {designs} to the uv layer?

lie something like a peacock or has eye styled designs on arms legs, torso involved in the color scheme? nyx immortal has something similar so has me wondering 

12 minutes ago, (XB1)EternalDrk Mako said:

what if i wanted to add eye {designs} to the uv layer?

lie something like a peacock or has eye styled designs on arms legs, torso involved in the color scheme? nyx immortal has something similar so has me wondering 

All I've heard is "please no face" on the front of the head. I would recommend against this kind of design (see spoiler), but peacock-esque aesthetics - concentric oval shapes basically - at a conceptual level should be fine. It all depends on implementation, of course. :)

Spoiler

ibxw5t-l-610x610-eyes-tumblr+shirt-tshir

Edited by [DE]Taylor
forgot spoiler lol
1 hour ago, Knight_Ex said:

I hope they make an exception :/

Rounds exist for the sake of our team's workflow. The deadline was communicated ahead of time, and if a creation didn't make it in time for the deliberation process, it will have to wait to be considered for the next round. It's only fair to other creators and to the Devs. 

7 minutes ago, [DE]Taylor said:

All I've heard is "please no face" on the front of the head. I would recommend against this kind of design (see spoiler), but peacock-esque aesthetics - concentric oval shapes basically - at a conceptual level should be fine. It all depends on implementation, of course. :)

Reveal hidden contents

That shirt is terrifying.

1 hour ago, [DE]Taylor said:

Reveal hidden contents

cool that helps with something i was thinking on