Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

vulkar default scope doesn't zoom as indicated on screen?

Krackerbox

I am fairly new to the game and I recieved a rifle blueprint for the Vulkar and I produced it. I love the gun with the exception of the loudness of course but everything has to have it's draw backs! What I'm seeing that bothers me is that indicated on the scope graphics is the diagram & msg saying that the middle mouse button is used to zoom in & out but this doesn't happen. In fact pushing the middle mouse button causes some of the sidebars on the scope to wander back & forth? Not sure how this is supposed to function but I can't get it to function in any way? Anyone know what's going on with this? I'm workikng up to putting eagle eye mod on it and am a bit worried that it will have no functionality what so ever when I do?

Let me take a look at this...

OK, when using the Vulkar, holding Right mouse button activates the scope and pressing middle mouse button cycles the scope settings. At least, under normal keybinds. Lemme take a look in the settings menu...

Do you have "Secondary fire" set to "Mouse button 3"?

Edited by TARINunit9

1 hour ago, AlphaSierraMike said:

Check what your secondary fire button is. You might've set it to the middle mouse click, which is different from middle mouse scrolling. By default that should be scrolling through the ability selection, which I assume is what you're referring to with the sidebar thing.

ok I'm not clear what it should be set to, right now it is set to? Well actually not sure what setting that is?

Under controls I see melee auto targeting - which has a check mark

Under customize controller all the bindings refer to game pads/joy sticks etc

Now under key bindings there is a place to add a secondary bind? Would this be the place to bind my mouse keys?

1 hour ago, Krackerbox said:

ok I'm not clear what it should be set to, right now it is set to? Well actually not sure what setting that is?

Under controls I see melee auto targeting - which has a check mark

Under customize controller all the bindings refer to game pads/joy sticks etc

Now under key bindings there is a place to add a secondary bind? Would this be the place to bind my mouse keys?

....eh?

Just have a look at what key your Secondary Fire is set to in Customize Key Bindings or Controller. That key bind is what sets the zoom level on snipers. Change it if you want to.