Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Devstream 86 Overview

[DE]Taylor

Has the Mutagen Drop Rate change been implemented yet, or is that in an upcoming update?

Wait, so you guys aren't changing the drop rate? 

Sigh

Really hoping this doesn't become a constant thing with you people. I play this game with my friends, in a clan I created and funded (with upwards of 1k plat, as it was before there were good Forma drops), and my small group of friends do not have the time to play 50 hours a week to get a single weapon (That we don't even want) Just so we can get the next infested weapon. I'm sure this is a fantastic way for DE to make money, but keep in mind it's also a fantastic way to drive away players with an insane and unreasonable grindwall. Can a clan of 10 people farm this? Yes. Can a clan of friends that number from 1-6? No. I love Warframe, and I love supporting you guys, but this is not okay in the future.

Also: First, apparently. DE, you're one of the few developers that have been great at responding to player feedback and listening to your fans. So why aren't you listening now?

Edited by KaizergidorahXi

5 minutes ago, KaizergidorahXi said:

They said on the devstream that they will drop in much higher quantities in the future.

on a previous devstream. during this one, they settled on "we're not going to do a single thing, go farm in the derelict"

the part you're talking about in the current devstream, he's not saying the droprate of derelict is being vastly improved, he's saying the derelict is just super better than everywhere else in the game, now go and put your noses to the grindstone, kick everyone in your clans that isn't active or contributing and change your social format from gatherings of casual fun to businesslike efficiency

Edited by Jakorak

1 minute ago, Jakorak said:

on a previous devstream. during this one, they settled on "we're not going to do a single thing, go farm in the derelict"

Yep. They have officially decided that they are going to brush their mistake under the rug and have just told us to shove it.

Edited by DSkycroft

15 minutes ago, PrimeDCookieMonstah said:

I am just curious now, the song at 12:00 is from the Bard sound sequence device or it's just a background song? I kind of liked it.

Rebecca mentions it is player created music, they have been using music created and submited by players in recent videos, this one more track. So, no, that's not from the sequencer... they also showed the sequencer working and that should give you some idea of the sounds it can make.

30 minutes ago, KaizergidorahXi said:

Can a clan of 10 people farm this? Yes. Can a clan of friends that number from 1-6? No. I love Warframe, and I love supporting you guys, but this is not okay in the future.

Yes you can just do 1 odd run per day would be awesome if you could share your team with clan mates it will take some time but hey 5k mutagen samples aint hard to get if you play with friends

"Those of you who love the Secura Lecta, please know that the current chaining-bonus for extra Credits is being revised. We want Credit Rewards to work better for everyone instead of those who use one weapon, so this whip will be rebalanced."

Right, "rebalance" the whip but not credit rewards overall... >.>

Just now, HIGHDAMAGE said:

Yes you can just do 1 odd run per day would be awesome if you could share your team with clan mates it will take some time but hey 5k mutagen samples aint hard to get if you play with friends

By "Play with friends" I mean "play with one friend every other month because, unlike some players IE most of them who have farmed for this, we have jobs and school and other obligations". The grind is not reasonable for such a mediocre weapon.

7 minutes ago, KaizergidorahXi said:

By "Play with friends" I mean "play with one friend every other month because, unlike some players IE most of them who have farmed for this, we have jobs and school and other obligations". The grind is not reasonable for such a mediocre weapon.

i have school and other obligations to but let me tell you that didnt stop me to achive my goal 1 odd run per day in your case

Edited by HIGHDAMAGE

4 minutes ago, HIGHDAMAGE said:

i have school and other obligations to but let me tell you that didnt stop me to achive my goal 1 odd run per day

With how many boosters? How many nekros? How long was the mission? How many of those people were in your clan? How many of those people had boosters? How many of those people were over mastery Rank 10? Because there aren't many in my clan, since most of my friends are newer members. All the older members have left because of stuff like this.

pm me in game ill give you more info

1 minute ago, KaizergidorahXi said:

With how many boosters? How many nekros? How long was the mission? How many of those people were in your clan? How many of those people had boosters? How many of those people were over mastery Rank 10? Because there aren't many in my clan, since most of my friends are newer members. All the older members have left because of stuff like this.

1 minute ago, HIGHDAMAGE said:

Thanks for the offer, but honestly, I don't care all that much. Because I don't have the time, refuse to give DE the money for boosters, or the patience to sit in one level for 83 hours and 20 minutes, with the average drop rate of 1 Sample a minute, to get a weapon I'll level up and throw away.

Edited by KaizergidorahXi

1 minute ago, KaizergidorahXi said:

Thanks for the offer, but honestly, I don't care all that much. Because I don't have the time, refuse to give DE the money for boosters, or the patience to sit in one level for 83 hours and 20 minutes, with the average drop rate of 1 Sample a minute, to get a weapon I'll level up and throw away.

not everything has to be cheese anyway gl

I do NOT want to see Archwings in sorties without some damn serious work.

That loose drifty style sends me right away from Archwing. I can't emphasize that enough.

If you have players who wanted that drifty style, then it should be easily within reason that you'd have players who really dont.

Bring it to somewhere in the middle and let us get mods to either make it more drifty, or less drifty. Give us mods that give us more overall boost, or more instant boost that wears off over time. Let us MOD our warframe to the way we want. Don't just jam some arbitrary 'well that group wanted it' change down the throat of everyone else.

I barely want to do sorties for yet another 'uncommon' lens or 'rare' greater lense as it is right now. Put archwing into the rotation and that will just make it so I do sorties even less.

50 minutes ago, HIGHDAMAGE said:

My clan requires 150k, and most of its members are new or mid game players. Should we kick them for not being able to contribute? is it their fault for being new players? is it the fault of the veterans for recruiting people? What happened to the social aspect of this game? To veterans giving out a hand to new players, be it with research or missions? As for the veterans in my clan, we dont have that amount of MS between all of us combined, nor do we have the intention of sitting in ODD for hours just to farm one riffle with a gimick.