[DE]Rebecca

2017-01-20 Login Issues (Resolved)

Hey all,

We are looking into login issues and Network Not Responding issues on the XB1 Version of Warframe!

Sorry for the inconvenience - we'll keep you posted!

7:25 p.m update: 

We found the issue to be hardware related and have made fixes. Things look stable right now but we're still monitoring! 

Edited by [DE]Rebecca
  • Upvote 11

Is this because of the lazy eye jokes yesterday and today?
D:
We're sorry!

Edit: On a more serious note, cheers for the update.

Edited by (XB1)Ond Angel
  • Upvote 2

So i've been having issues logging into warframe on xbox, for example it tells me that incorrect info or it goes network not responding, it event took me quite afew tryed to log into the website to post this, we just got the glast gambit, is there any ways that i can go about playing the game without these issues, if so please help ^^

19 minutes ago, [DE]Rebecca said:

7:25 p.m update: 

We found the issue to be hardware related and have made fixes. Things look stable right now but we're still monitoring! 

I was logged in not even an hour ago trying to add some reactors to the clan space and it network errored me when i put in my forma. Haven't been able to get past load screen 1 since. Really looking forward to that update.

1 minute ago, (XB1)UnbiddenFrost said:

I was logged in not even an hour ago trying to add some reactors to the clan space and it network errored me when i put in my forma. Haven't been able to get past load screen 1 since. Really looking forward to that update.

You should be able to get back in now, please let me know!

Hi there, 

Still having major issues, no chat appearing and get can't update account at the end of every mission I do :/ 

Have checked my xbox with other online games and it seems to be working fine. Is there anything else I can try?

• Upvote 2

My chat hasn't loaded for like the past three hours and it's really aggravating. I've restarted my internet, I've restarted my xbox, I've signed in and out of Xbox live. I believe that it is server side. My gamer tag is "TRMC Galaxy". I was doing a vault run when the servers started messing up. So I lost whatever the reward was.

Edited by (XB1)TRMC Galaxy
  • Upvote 1

Hey can you guys fix this now? I'm really pissed right now. My chat isn't

showing at all and I can't message people.

Edited by (XB1)ILuv SciFi
  • Upvote 2

Hey can you guys fix this now? I'm really pissed right now. My chat isn't showing at all and I can't message people.

• Upvote 2

Hey can you guys fix this now? I'm really pissed right now. My chat isn't showing at all and I can't message people.

• Upvote 4

I just got off the game about 2 hrs ago and the chats clan recruit trade etc never popped up just loading missions worked and I was in groups but couldn't communicate with any1 at anytime 

• Upvote 3