Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

[URGENT!] GLAST GAMBIT CONCLAVE BROKEN

(PSN)ATreidezz

After the last update, conclave is now broken. Result screen at the end of match doesnt display anything. No countdown to the next match, no selecting arena, no nothing...as the result, the next match wont start & everyone stuck in the result screen. This is happening multiple times, its no longer an occasional bug, its a permanent error! THE ONLY WAY to leave conclave is by closing the game.

Hotfix is needed ASAP!

Edited by (PS4)ATreidezz

Has this issue been fixed for you? I am still struggling with this problem. It happens after every single conclave game. 

To elaborate, after each game, I will go to a screen which shows no rewards, no scores, no stats, but the players are displayed on the screen.  Sometimes this is as far as it will go and I am forced to close the ps4 application.  Else there is the possibility of the game going through the loading screen with the spaceships, then I wind up on the next level but my screen is black and controls are completely unresponsive.  When this bug occurs, I can hear other players moving around and I can even hear myself getting killed (sound of my shield going out is an obvious sound).  I cannot fire weapons and cannot tell if I can move, but all controls do nothing.  I can hit the circle button and will be asked if I want to leave the game.  Most times at this stage it will exit from that game and take me back to my ship.  

I am but a young noob to Warframe but I love this game.  Conclave is by far my favorite game type.  What should I do to fix this issue?  Asking other players has not given me any solutions, and I have only seen one thread about conclave issues.  I should probably note that these issues all started after the most recent update; before that time I never had an issue.  I want to buy guns and warframes but with a broken game I am less prone to spend money on it.  Please let me know if there are any suggestions for a fix.  I may try uninstalling and reinstalling, but I read a thread elsewhere that someone tried to do so to fix this problem and it did not correct the issue.

Thank you in advance, please let me know if you need any further information.

UPDATE: FIXED!

To anyone with this issue, go into your system settings in the ps4 menu and delete your local save files. This fixed the issue for me! Good luck!

Edited by (PS4)DnerHasLanded