Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Warframe Would You Rather (Forum Game)

(PSN)LeBlingKing

Here's how it goes.

User A will make a Would you rather question based on Warframe, and anything related to it.

User B will reply with an answer to A's question, and then makes a question of their own.

Simple enough, I hope. Let's begin!

Would you rather go against one level 140 Corrupted Bombard, or 140 level one Corrupted Bombards?

12 minutes ago, (PS4)LeBlingKing69 said:

Would you rather go against one level 140 Corrupted Bombard, or 140 level one Corrupted Bombards?

140 lvl 1 Corrupted Bombards, cause it gives more affinity and I like killing a big bunch of ennemies in a single Tigris shot. 

My turn:

Would you rather use your favorite weapons against your most hated faction or use the weapons you dislike the most against your favorite enemy faction?

Edited by Blade_Wolf_16

11 minutes ago, Blade_Wolf_16 said:

Would you rather use your favorite weapons against your most hated faction or use the weapons you dislike the most against your favorite enemy faction?

rather use weapons i dislike the most against your favorite enemy faction are easy enough to destroy, also more mrank fodder.

Would you rather become a Moa or an Osprey?

1 minute ago, Blade_Wolf_16 said:

Sapping Osprey, so I could troll poor Tennos with my balls. 

Would you rather fight Lephantis with an unmodded Machete or fight John Prodman blindfolded(you) with you bare fists?

Lephantis unmodded because then I won't have to sit through 1 hour of the Index.

Would you rather clear the entire star chart with only Sicarus Prime or deal with old 'Press 4 to win' Bladestorm Ash in a radiation hazard sortie?

2 minutes ago, EightPoisons said:

Would you rather clear the entire star chart with only Sicarus Prime or deal with old 'Press 4 to win' Bladestorm Ash in a radiation hazard sortie?

Press 4 to win ash because if i bladestorm first he wont get to blade storm me ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Would you rather always have a level 10,000 shadow stalker spawn instead of a regular shadow stalker or, every random squad you join, its a full squad of SS mirages

1 minute ago, (Xbox One)TomTheImperator said:

Press 4 to win ash because if i bladestorm first he wont get to blade storm me ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Would you rather always have a level 10,000 shadow stalker spawn instead of a regular shadow stalker or, every random squad you join, its a full squad of SS mirages

Shadow Stalky. Would be a lot funnier than f***ing Mirage+Spamulor.

Would you rather play a game of Lunaro after every mission or play Wyrmius for two hours everytime you build something in your Foundry?

4 minutes ago, Blade_Wolf_16 said:

Shadow Stalky. Would be a lot funnier than f***ing Mirage+Spamulor.

Would you rather play a game of Lunaro after every mission or play Wyrmius for two hours everytime you build something in your Foundry?

Lunaro. I can't play Wyrmius to save my life, and I can deal with my awful lag from Lunaro more easily than that.

Would you rather have Ordis accidentally intercept a bad Grineer fanfiction or a bad Corpus fanfiction?

Ordis will have to read either out loud to you in their entirety, and they are pretty lengthy. He's going to cry from pain from reading either regardless, and it's unskippable, meaning you have to sit and listen to it all.

Edited by MissMarifire

1 minute ago, MissMarifire said:

Lunaro. 

Would you rather have Ordis accidentally intercept a bad Grineer fanfiction or a bad Corpus fanfiction? Ordis will have to read either out loud to you in their entirety, and they are pretty lengthy.

Grineer. I'm sure it would be a fanfiction about Vor and Krill since they are Ceres' Bosses. 

Would you rather be forced to kill Clem in front of Darvo or kill Lotus by devouring her with Inaros?

5 minutes ago, Blade_Wolf_16 said:

Grineer. I'm sure it would be a fanfiction about Vor and Krill since they are Ceres' Bosses. 

Would you rather be forced to kill Clem in front of Darvo or kill Lotus by devouring her with Inaros?

woah, getting a bit morbid here, but clemmmm, i'll just spawn his clones in the same room before i kill him, so when i do, darvo wont think i killed the real one. 

Would you rather ONLY be able to color your warframes in only the most atrocious of colors or, have 420 dank and mlg memes displayed all over your screen for a full 3 minutes everytime you get a kill

2 minutes ago, (Xbox One)TomTheImperator said:

Would you rather ONLY be able to color your warframes in only the most atrocious of colors or, have 420 dank and mlg memes displayed all over your screen for a full 3 minutes everytime you get a kill

420 Dank and MLG memes, because I have middle schooler humour and that'll never tire for me.

And I can't sacrifice my fashionframe, man.

Would you rather have your Kavat constantly sit on your favourite Warframe's lap when you need to use it, or have your Kubrow make a mess out of your Orbiter every time you log back in?

Edited by MissMarifire

8 minutes ago, (Xbox One)TomTheImperator said:

woah, getting a bit morbid here

Yeah, sorry about that ^^' Was going to edit but since you answered, I can't change it anymore :P.

5 minutes ago, MissMarifire said:

Would you rather have your Kavat constantly sit on your favourite Warframe's lap when you need to use it, or have your Kubrow make a mess out of your Orbiter every time you log back in?

Kavat, cause kitty is cute.

Would you rather be a Roller or an Eximus Latcher?

Edited by Blade_Wolf_16

1 minute ago, Ex09 said:

Roller. If I'm gonna flash a ball, then I better be big and intimidating. :3

Would you rather, play only Archwing Rush for a month or play only as Titania (with only her Razorwing available) for a month?

Titania, cause I'm a big fan of Oberon (fav) and she's awesome anyway.

Would you rather fight Shadow Stalker War to War or John Prodman Prova to Prova (no Index, don't worry.)? (Also, both weapons unmodded)

1 minute ago, Blade_Wolf_16 said:

Would you rather fight Shadow Stalker War to War or John Prodman Prova to Prova (no Index, don't worry.)? (Also, both weapons unmodded)

wait, so fight stalker with war or fight john prodman with prova? if thats what you mean, then ill choose stalker

Would you rather have an annoying 12 year old kid scream and talk with an annoying voice every time you enter a squad or always have someone blast horrible and atrocious country music through their mic when you join a squad? and you cant mute either of them too ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Just now, (Xbox One)TomTheImperator said:

wait, so fight stalker with war or fight john prodman with prova? if thats what you mean, then ill choose stalker

Would you rather have an annoying 12 year old kid scream and talk with an annoying voice every time you enter a squad or always have someone blast horrible and atrocious country music through their mic when you join a squad? and you cant mute either of them too ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

The kid, cause I can tell him to shut the hell up and go play games that are made for him, AKA rated E games.

Would you rather be a Prophet of Profit, or place a bid for Salad V's new Zanuka project?

16 minutes ago, (Xbox One)TomTheImperator said:

Prophet of Profit, because i need moar plat

Would you rather go to mot for 2 hours and 30 mins with hydroid and beginner weapons, or eat a nice, warm apple pie with vanilla ice cream?

i would rather eat Mot for 2 hours and 30 mins with a nice warm apple pie with vanilla ice cream and beginner weapons.

would you rather eat infested meat or cloned flesh?

13 hours ago, -Mandalorian-Tenno- said:

i would rather eat Mot for 2 hours and 30 mins with a nice warm apple pie with vanilla ice cream and beginner weapons.

would you rather eat infested meat or cloned flesh?

Clone Flesh, cause Grineer are salty.

Would you rather fight a Manic Bombard lvl 150 with an unmodded Plasma Sword and having a Hobbled Key equipped or fight 15 lvl 50 Bursas (5 of each kind) with an unmodded Machete and having an Extinguished Key equipped?

1 hour ago, Blade_Wolf_16 said:

Would you rather fight a Manic Bombard lvl 150 with an unmodded Plasma Sword and having a Hobbled Key equipped or fight 15 lvl 50 Bursas (5 of each kind) with an unmodded Machete and having an Extinguished Key equipped?

I'd fight the Manic, at least I could wear down his health somehow. 

Would you rather replace your most used warframe with Simulor-Mirage (it can only use Simulor, no other weapon) or never be able to obtain, equip, or sell any Riven mods?

3 hours ago, Akavakaku said:

I'd fight the Manic, at least I could wear down his health somehow. 

Would you rather replace your most used warframe with Simulor-Mirage (it can only use Simulor, no other weapon) or never be able to obtain, equip, or sell any Riven mods?

No Rivens. No question about that.

Would you rather cure all you Warframes from the cysts (wich means no charger at all and forever) or Infest all your Companions (Kubrows and Kavats, also you can't use any Sentinel at all)?

18 minutes ago, Blade_Wolf_16 said:

Would you rather cure all you Warframes from the cysts (wich means no charger at all and forever) or Infest all your Companions (Kubrows and Kavats, also you can't use any Sentinel at all)?

Cure. Fashionframe first. Sorry, Helminith. 

Would you rather have to assassinate a level 100 Vay Hek in dense fog with nothing but a gunblade (build of your choice), or have to assassinate a level 125 Kela de Thaym with energy reduction?

28 minutes ago, (PS4)LeBlingKing69 said:

Would you rather have to assassinate a level 100 Vay Hek in dense fog with nothing but a gunblade (build of your choice), or have to assassinate a level 125 Kela de Thaym with energy reduction?

giphy.gif

vay hek, kela is just too annoying :p

Would you rather have a permanent cyst thats 5 times larger on every frame, or only wear the ugliest accessories on your warframe and have only the most horrid colors on it too