Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

I don't think this ayatan knows how to do it's job right

Ninjadeath721

so i was doing an exterminate mission on earth for red veil earlier when I found an ayatan sculpture thing is, I don't think it knows how to do it's job right:

0043BFD732A933FC07B8674F4FF78BF756D5ED8F

as you can see, it was sideways, so when I got back to my orbiter I placed it in the infested room, just the way I found it: not doing it's job right

7EE2E6A3DF0F8B438E8C94BC06B08D86795F613D

ayatans sure are mysterious, i'll never understand them

you have to place the ayatan stars inside it first. You do this in the foundry....just remove it from your ship first go to the foundry and select it.....then move your reticule over the spots where the stars can be placed and place the stars...rotate the sculpture and place any others and it will start to move properly.

3 hours ago, (PS4)kombatchamp said:

you have to place the ayatan stars inside it first. You do this in the foundry....just remove it from your ship first go to the foundry and select it.....then move your reticule over the spots where the stars can be placed and place the stars...rotate the sculpture and place any others and it will start to move properly.

I was referring to it's odd placement in my red veil mission

3 hours ago, slamdanked said:

I found one upside-down once

like I said they truly are mysterious, we may never understand why they choose to spawn in all kinds of weird positions

I found the one I have on its side.....its a sculpture that you then place the correct way up. I have mine next to the codex computer at the top of the ramp. Its got six spindels that flap in a certain order. The idea behind them is so when you go to Maroo you can sell them for even more value as they have been infused with the stars.