The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Everyone Just Stop Popping Balloons Already

Niryco

No one is happy with the event, lets just stop popping balloons and since we are all at fault, no one can blame each other maybe except DE.

Truly so few deserve the reward, rather die in a fire than get a gun so many don't deserve.

Edited by Jacate

i don't blame DE for it.

the community clearly has a lot of people that thought this was worth doing so they aren't wrong.

None of us would want to blame DE, there are many good hearts and souls, yet many more that lack a heart to those who try, but the amount of no team-work and the synergy of the whole event is on its head. No one is happy about it, people dread it and find it a chore, so why not just forget about it since no one is happy about it?

Edited by Jacate

No one is happy with the event, lets just stop popping balloons and since we are all at fault, no one can blame each other maybe except DE.

Truly so few deserve the reward, rather die in a fire than get a gun so many don't deserve.

So few deserve the reward? What's your problem?

It gives a chance for new players that like the game to obtain a snipetron not a lot of people have it, Plus people getting the weapon wont really be a something big in the game, people barely use snipers so probably giving people something more than a regular snipers will get them into using them more.

i agree it should of been designed differently but it's a good lesson for them either way.

i honestly don't care if we fail or win..i won't be using snipetron vandal unless something happens like i need it for mastery level lol.

Give u a sniper u rage, remove the snipetron u rage... what fo u guys want from DE anyways

Popped so much and so sick of it. Can't even fathom those who pop beyond 500

Edited by Jacate

None of us would want to blame DE, there are many good hearts and souls, yet many more that lack a heart to those who try, but the amount of no team-work and the synergy of the whole event is on its head. No one is happy about it, people dread it and find it a chore, so why not just forget about it since no one is happy about it?

There never was team work, or friendliness to this event. We were all forced to play solo, make sure we had good guns so the noobs were completely left out. No team work what so ever since the kill wasn't shared anyway. So it was a pretty screwed up event. I still say the next event should be in the void... even noobs can kill stuff in the void. Make it like we have to work together to complete puzzles to get to the end and the whole team gets to share the reward when they get the item and escape safely. Introduce harder traps, and puzzles to the void and make an event out of us solving the puzzles which could be a way for DE to clean up any glitches in fancy new puzzles in the Void.

Bah... it was funny to spot does things, nothing really special but nothing to rage about like a lot you are doing...

An event at the 1st week of july, what did u expect? ppl are outside or on holiday maybe (i'm at work sadly ç_ç )

It could be possible that we dont finish it, i wouldnt be so mad at all

You can't be pleased you are upset because people who have killed 20 + only informers will get the gun if we fill the bar, but is also upset that you dont get anything else if you kill over 200+ let me remind you, some people will get the Primed Chamber mod and the Grineer Drone statue for the clan for bragging rights. 

Bah... it was funny to spot does things, nothing really special but nothing to rage about like a lot you are doing...

An event at the 1st week of july, what did u expect? ppl are outside or on holiday maybe (i'm at work sadly ç_ç )

It could be possible that we dont finish it, i wouldnt be so mad at all

Passed out some of my work time for this and now catching up too on the time invested here.\

You can't be pleased you are upset because people who have killed 20 + only informers will get the gun if we fill the bar, but is also upset that you dont get anything else if you kill over 200+ let me remind you, some people will get the Primed Chamber mod and the Grineer Drone statue for the clan for bragging rights.

You idea of bragging rights is a short-sighted idea and is what i have said earlier. People don't appreciate the efforts of those who try. I can bet you in this forums that bragging rights is close to nil, but the amount of people unable to get this item and claim it unfair more than 100 of your hands.

People don't brag with it, people are greedy with it, that is what i get out in general from all the post i have seen about the same thing called "Bragging rights" Which i call absolute bull!

Edited by Jacate