Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Kaspersky blocks Audio Signal, causes short Freeze.

BlizzardMamba

Hey everyone.

So I was just invited by someone to trade and the game immediately froze after tabbing out I saw that kaspersky was blocking the audio signal of my microphone asking me to confirm. 

After giving the permission WF immediately startet working again. 

As far as I can see I gave warframe every permission possible and added it to trustworthy everywhere I could, does anyone know what I have to do ? 

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Hi I was having the same issue couldn't even play if I had enable voice well enabled. Kaspersky did not like audio chat so everyone had to be muted but I think I figured it out. Originally if you turned enable voice off you can play since Kaspersky wouldn't freak out and ask for permission but if you follow these steps. Only can find for total security version. Warframe in the list or what kaspersky calls it The Evolution Engine was not trusted so you have to turn it to trusted which basically clicking the green box and going to restrictions and saying trusted which will turn the yellow box to green. I went into the game afterwards turn on enable voice and went into a quick mission with other people. No permission asking and only a slight freeze during loading but everything went smoothly. 

Here's the link:  https://help.kaspersky.com/KTS/2017/en-EN/94351.htm 

just follow these steps.