Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

The Glast Gambit: Hotfix 19.7.2

[DE]Megan

5 minutes ago, PapaFury said:

Awesome!

Yeah well I don't know if anyone else but me has played since the patch because I'm now getting 30 fps by the mod bench in my ship, not to mention in missions too. Nothing has changed other than this patch. I was playing right before the patch with a constant 60 fps with no issues, now after the patch, it's a fps lag city

Has to do with these lighting changes I'm sure of it.

Edited by Gorgoroth

1 hour ago, Inquizitor said:

DE please solve the situation with Sari Syandana.

Its been nearly 2 months since that item was added and the very next day ruined.

And nearly 2 months passed, no-one from DE cared to solve this problem.

Same with Dryad skin if used for Rakta Cernos... Just a mistextured mess, hasn't been looked at for several months.

On that note; I've played Ash a lot lately, and I like using stealth. I like using Smoke Screen augment for said stealth in Defense Sorties to hide the operative...thing is, it works a bit too well, as he will go near-invisible to the players as well. You can somewhat keep track of the operative if you manually stick a waypoint on them so there's at least the screen marker, but it's really difficult to keep track of while you're neck deep in enemies...

So, I'd humbly request a bit more visibility of the operative in sorties if he has been stealthed by friendly means. To the team at least, don't want the enemies to see him, that kinda defeats the purpose...

Also, as a minor thing, it'd be nice to have a togglable bar to track various resources like Kuva somewere. Like on your profile, or just next to creds and plat... Just like have 3 additional counters that you can choose or something.

Please notice me DE-senpais...

1 hour ago, [DE]Megan said:

Fixed the Defense Target not playing "I'm down!" VO when downed in Sorties.

buggggggggggggggg?

419.gif

1 hour ago, [DE]Megan said:

Fixed Archwings and Warframes appearing to flicker as per:

archived thread

i can flyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy

funny.jpg

Devstream 86 Overview:

Network Not Responding Issues

Some areas of the world were experiencing issues with “Network Not Responding” messages. It took us a while to track down the cause, but thank you to all of the Tenno in the community who helped us figure it all out!

So when is this gonna happen?

BECAUSE IT'S STILL NOT FIXED.

Okay nevermind it is fixed, But i do feel sorry for those who are having issues logging in. with "Network Not Responding"

It just would've been nice if it were in one of the hotfixes.

Edited by Terawr
I was wrong.

1 hour ago, Inquizitor said:

DE please solve the situation with Sari Syandana.

Its been nearly 2 months since that item was added and the very next day ruined.

And nearly 2 months passed, no-one from DE cared to solve this problem.

Please remember that from many people's perspective it is "solved" 

Those of us that want to play the game without an, admittedly beautiful, cosmetic blocking LOS are quite happy. 

It's not that DE don 't care, it's simply that many are happy with the current situation.

Just now, SilentMobius said:

Please remember that from many people's perspective it is "solved" 

Those of us that want to play the game without an, admittedly beautiful, cosmetic blocking LOS are quite happy. 

It's not that DE don 't care, it's simply that many are happy with the current situation.

Not at all, they really do not care. There was a megathread about the sari, and only ONCE one DE replied how they will "solve" it. They "solved it" but a lot of people have negative feedback about it. And many times people complained, and DE still didnt respond.

Just BTW im not saying to bring it as its used to be. I want solution for this. Also, check my profile posts about this thing for...understanding what i mean.

1 minute ago, GeorgeKostis said:

Guys just face it.

DE will never fix the mutagen sample drop rate.

This doesn't make the situation any better - and doesn't stop me from voicing my displeasure.

The situation is as close to "Hi, registered losers, we don't care about your opinions" as it gets. And saying it's fine doesn't magically make it so.