Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

The Glast Gambit: Hotfix 19.7.2

[DE]Megan

4 hours ago, [DE]Megan said:

The Glast Gambit: Hotfix 19.7.2

Changes

•  
  • Adjusted lighting settings on Corpus objects (doors, consoles, hack panels, etc) to reduce bright white blowouts and improve quality. 

Thank you! This in particular is excellent, it sounds like some bloom issues on Corpus tilesets will no longer be an eyesore.

sorry for my question

how is it with the announcement of main gamechanges like droprates in the devstream

do they come in a year ? as for example, it seems there are people which get flooded with riven mods, im for shure NOT one of them and i dont buy this overexpensive things anymore with my hardearned money for plat, means, i stop now sharing my plat in the trade until things go as promised, and pls faster as "usual" ... im tired of this and i hope im understood the right way

i really move into beef with the whole gaming industry, i have the clear feeling we are all used as smth like "laboratory apes", dont forget that economy is different and when we have REAL CASH in smth on this planet then rules of worldwide economy should be a basement, not a bad joke ... thx

4 minutes ago, Chaos.Blades said:

No Secura Lecta nerfs. The grinding continues to stock up before nerf to fix a problem that does not exsist. Really scared that one day soon I will have to go back to the 5 waves then exit way of farming credits.

Just play Index or Raids. Most reliable way I've had for getting credits since the death of the original void missions. And you don't NEED a specific weapon/frame

1- Some of us would like an 'opt out of having to host' option since my internet doesn't handle hosting public missions well

2- Fix the lag/delay when switching to another frame or weapon in the arsenal, I've been dealing with this bug for a while.

Since the hotfix I've been experiencing fps drops and lag in the liset and missions today.

Edited by LittleArachnid

• Unified the tint colors on storage lockers so some aren't brighter than others.
  • Adjusted lighting settings on Corpus objects (doors, consoles, hack panels, etc) to reduce bright white blowouts and improve quality. 

Those two are straight from steves stream...haha.