Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

The Glast Gambit: Hotfix 19.7.2

[DE]Megan

Hi there, I had an issue in an axi orokin survival, where at the 15 or 20 min relic reward, the group was continually being hit by NPC's while we were stuck in the relic reward page, and multiple people were downed and almost failed the mission as adds stacked up. Not sure if that's how it's supposed to be but wanted to mention it and get some clarification please and thanks.

On 1/23/2017 at 7:39 AM, KaizergidorahXi said:

No fix for Mutagen?

this problem won't go away, and the players won't forget.

Mate they said multiple times it would be unfair for those that got it already to change the cost. It's been mentioned multiple times over multiple outlets get over it already.

What amazes me is that people are STILL ranting about the exorbitant research cost of a so-so weapon, and seem to have forgotten that the new frame (Nidus) which everyone was espousing to be the greatest thing since sliced bread has had his Ult (Ravenous) nerfed into the ground.

On 23/01/2017 at 4:38 PM, Inquizitor said:

Not at all, they really do not care. There was a megathread about the sari, and only ONCE one DE replied how they will "solve" it. They "solved it" but a lot of people have negative feedback about it. And many times people complained, and DE still didnt respond.

Just BTW im not saying to bring it as its used to be. I want solution for this. Also, check my profile posts about this thing for...understanding what i mean.

The current state is the "solution". A "switch" is not in any way cost effective, given the amount of programmer and UI time it would need, I can tell you that for nothing (It's the same level of change as the current issues with Prime Warframes and texture-baed skins, and that has no currently tenable solution either)

You will not get a "switch" any time soon if at all, if you think that is the only "solution" you will accept then you will have to live with disappointment for a long time I'm afraid.

Edited by SilentMobius