Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

What is your favourite band and why?

avsp2003

Yep. Im getting as off topic as possible. My favourite band is called muse, they are my favourite because they sound amazing , everyone is great at the instruments, their lyrics have good meanings, and they are fun to listen to. What are yours?

Motorhead hands down. Motorhead was one of the few bands that pretty much stuck to their guns through out the bands existence. When the bands around them where trying to cash in on what was popular or adapting a more radio friendly style to generate more albums sales, Motorhead hardly ever changed. Sure, some albums where not as good as others, but you always knew what you where getting with Motorhead and constancy is what made them my favorite band of all time. 

Tough one, but if I had to say a band that I listen to more than any other, I would say Skillet. I like them for several reasons:

1. It's a christian rock band (like rock, metal and most of the sub categories that comes with them, with the exception of scream metal and baby metal)
  2. Their songs have meanings that are clear and positive (most of the time. There are a few songs that aren't as clear as the other are).
  3. They perform pretty well live.

Example:

Edited by WolfmanX9

On January 25, 2017 at 10:09 PM, WolfmanX9 said:

Tough one, but if I had to say a band that I listen to more than any other, I would say Skillet. I like them for several reasons:

1. It's a christian rock band (like rock, metal and most of the sub categories that comes with them, with the exception of scream metal and baby metal)
  2. Their songs have meanings that are clear and positive (most of the time. There are a few songs that aren't as clear as the other are).
  3. They perform pretty well live.

Example:

Hide contents

I have a friend who is really obsessed with skillet, i have heard alot of them and i also think they are pretty good

Fall Out Boy, Coldplay, Gym Class Heroes, Neon Trees, Dead Sara, Falling In Reverse, Paramore, Panic! at the Disco, My Chemical Romance, Twenty Øne Pilots, Issues, Woe Is Me, Nirvana, blink-182, Yeah Yeah Yeahs, A Day to Remember, Of Mice and Men, Pierce The Veil, Sleeping With Sirens, All Time Low... I can't really narrow it down to one band lol.

Reasons are because they all helped me through some tough times in life and have really catchy songs, in my taste at least.

I also like Skillet, Motörhead, Nico Vega, and Iron Mauden as listed above.

Edited by (PS4)marcusilverhand

Here's a thought;

What band would each warframe listen to if they had personalities?

Nidus would for sure be listening to some Rob Zombie, Lifelover if he's getting really intense.

[media]

Hydroid likes Alestorm, no contest

Valkyr might listen to Meshuggah

Volt probably likes electronic rock or EDM, don't know any artists

Nekros likes Ostrogoth

Need more

it's hard to pick only one so i'll mention 3 bands 

Tengger Cavalry:

Spoiler

i only discover this band only i think around half a year ago and this is quickly becoming one of my favorites thanks @Teloch .

although Nine treasures got me into Mongolian folk metal, as time passed by tengger cavalry takes the throne.

some of my favorite songs are Summon the Warrior, Golden Horde, and Galloping Steeds.

found out about the band from this thread below.

Arkona:

Spoiler

Arkona has got me into Russian folk metal at about October of 2015 when i was first getting into folk metal. 2 of their songs Na Moey Zemle and the one that's laterally named after the band got me hooked it resonated with me in a way

Whispered:

Spoiler

I was surfing one day looked up on youtube.. asian folk metal, then whispered was one of the first bands that showed up listened to a few of their songs and i was hooked the very next hour and subbed to their official channel  quickly became one of my favorite bands i highly recommend them

Edited by (XB1)falconpwnch0234
fixed a run-on sentence