The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

What would Nidus Prime look like?

BlueHandSoap

Hmm...Personally I imagine perhaps some form of Arboriform motif at work, as the Lua Pendula seems to suggest that there's some relationship; if one recalls the Arboriforms when the Pendula are broken, they're similar to those on the derelict, more brown and twisted than white (least as I can tell; brown isn't my strong point, colourblind). Much like Saryn and how they somewhat honed the growths to be relatively elegant, maybe something akin to how one manages a Bonsai?

Whatever the case, it's a long time away so we'll just have to see.

8 hours ago, (PS4)Kaishinoske said:

Like a corrupted ancient?

And here is where I curse my lack of artistic talent, because its really hard to describe what Im visualizing...

Basically, take Nidus as right now, and remove all the "infested bits, just basically clean it up and get a sort of sleek look about him. Than cover him in gold baubles, than once that is done, have the infested masses that are seemingly what make up the warframes come bursting out of various parts of him, then have those infested bits grow outwards some. 

Lets not forget Nekros Prime. Not all Primes are shiny golden gods. I could see an aesthetic similar to Nekros prime, that is skeletal with psuedo-organs and musculature exposed. 

So a shiny metal skeleton/carapace framework, with sliding plates that expose infested tissue within. So 0 stacks, he has a shiny beetle-like armored appearance. As stacks increase, the plates slide over each other and expose writhing infested tissue. Or maybe as others said, similar growths like the white trees and such.

To Hyper, My train of thought would be that the primed warframes were very few if not one of a kind at the time in the warframe program infancy. Maybe one reason why the primes were the original could be that were the taste of the people in charge and they needed something to stand out and give a morale boost. After the warframe program started to get going show results and battle being won, the orokin probably started to kidnap more and/ or used war orphans to swell the tenno numbers. The orokin then decided that only the most loyal or proved tenno could "wear" the primes and told the tenno to go build stuff of their own with some jump start resources that the tenno collected. Another way to look at was that there are actually prototypes before the primes and regulars. The primes could have been ordered first since the people funding it were most likely the orokin and they told that either the regs have to be inferior than the primes to "show" that the orokin are number 1 or the means to achieve the theoretical results could have been orokin exclusive. ( I pull this from Odonata Prime little info bit which is, " This enhanced version of the first Archwing prototype takes the design to its theoretical limits. ") I interpret this info as the orokin has some technology that is strictly theirs and would kill anyone besides the special individuals should they learn of technology.

Edit: Back on topic, that would be a dozy for me to guess/imagine. I think the would have him with the white tree bits and some gold maybe. As other said he probably have more of a sleek cold and gold look and maybe the tendrils will be the white tree like substance. A golden garden with mini maws would be neat to look at. Would be more epic if the grass follow your color scheme besides energy color.

Edited by Dewsitine

4 hours ago, B3I2 said:

played nidus today after leaving the frame a time ... it seems its another ruined frame now

so, MR food ? i dont care about this infested stuff in my liset, if i could i would send the "infested modul" out of some airlock, i couldnt care less ^^)

and its simply infested, not my real interest in that game-design according to style, aestethics etc

maybe some new, or even a mass of people need that "zombi_esc" things in  their gaming-life in general, i dont

Well done for contributing absolutely nothing to the thread and ignoring what the thread was about completely.

On topic.... unlike some....

Probably similar to what he is now with gold thrown in for fun. I doubt they will change anything drastically.