The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Tie void traces to mission level, please

Bibliothekar

I can't be the only one who finds it somewhat ridiculous that I can get as little as 6 void traces for an Axi relic (level 30-35), can I?

So please, DE, tie the amount of void traces we can get to the difficulty of the mission. The higher the mission level, the more traces you can get. I'm barely okay with 6 traces for a Lith relic, where I can waltz through the mission without really looking at the enemy, but an Axi relic should definitely reward more.

And while we're at it, please make the alerts worth it. Only 10 traces for several rounds of an endless-type mission? Why should I even bother doing those?

I think it's less about the Traces and more about the other mission rewards.

Why when I fight lvl 300 Neo Fissure enemies am I still getting 50 Endo rotation rewards? The endless missions are worthless outside Axi because of this.

Getting the amount of traces we get per Relic use isn't that bad when you can do endless missions for that relic type and get Free Radiants. Right now however it's not worth a players time to do anything outside Axi Fissures and why the hell do the boosters you get during the mission not work for the Credits rotation rewards?

It also makes it incredibly annoying to sit around and wait for an Axi endless mission instead of selecting one from any of the 4 Tiers.

16 minutes ago, Xzorn said:

I think it's less about the Traces and more about the other mission rewards.

It's about traces, too. I sometimes run Captures back-to-back to stock up on traces so I can upgrade a relic - and Axi doesn't really feel worth the trouble (although I have enough "trash" Axi relics) when I leave with just 6 traces. In the same time, I could probably have done two Lith fissures (Capture again) and gotten up to 27 traces for each of them. Does not compute.

40 minutes ago, Bibliothekar said:

It's about traces, too. I sometimes run Captures back-to-back to stock up on traces so I can upgrade a relic - and Axi doesn't really feel worth the trouble (although I have enough "trash" Axi relics) when I leave with just 6 traces. In the same time, I could probably have done two Lith fissures (Capture again) and gotten up to 27 traces for each of them. Does not compute.

I'm not against raising the floor to make the single mission runs have a more distinct range but it's hardly the worst part about Fissures is what I'm saying.

Right now they might as well just have one Tier of endless missions and if they raise the amount of Traces you get in single run missions then they will need to increase it for endless missions in addition to raising the Traces cap. I already get nearly 1k Traces with a booster going, I've overflowed multiple times now while testing builds and I'm MR23.

Edited by Xzorn