The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

I Use Fund Out Why This Game Suck

PinkDoomCow

Question

1. you get killed by 3 melee hit, so when you go up to hack a door a random guy with melee spawn bihind you.

2. there is no one to play with, you can use sit and wait for 30 min before the game finds a team for you.

3. not noob frindly, It gives no help at all how to make new items and stuff

1. you get killed by 3 melee hit, so when you go up to hack a door a random guy with melee spawn bihind you.

2. there is no one to play with, you can use sit and wait for 30 min before the game finds a team for you.

I agree about the no one being friendly but this is a beta they even say that this can harm your pc or something but when you agree the user agreement you agree that you are doing all this AT YOUR OWN RISK so you have no right to say disrespectful stuff like this. They warned you about glitchy stuff they did what they could and you are just whining there play more and more you'll get better...

Edited by ColinMcRaeTR

Put vitality and redirection mods, most people complain about the game being too easy... are you from europe, i will help you around, you wait 30 min for a mission because there's no active squad, if there is it is full, most games lack support for newbies, this isn't a excuse i know but... it is somehow acceptable, this is why i will lend you a hand if it happens you to be from europe

For the author, this game has changed alot from beta, where everything was laughably easy. Depending on your warframe your difficulties may start from lvl 1 or lvl 10. The key to survival is

1. Preferably a good rig to run the game, since it is an extremely fast paced one, with lots of enemies and explosion effects.

2. Knowledge of your warframe weaknesses and abilities, warframe.wikia.com

3. Knowledge of essential improvement items like mods, weapon combinations and warframe maneuvers, as well as steady and fast aim.

4. You must consider your very own preference in combat - whenether you rapidly approach enemies and slice them down, or you destroy them from distance, or be a gunblade, combining both with A LOT of practice on low-ranked missions first.

5. If you are getting overwhelmed just look into changing the mentioned preferences.

nice beginning, but then you somehow started lacking in good ideas.

6/10 trollpts

ITT: Postcount +1, Postcount +1 everywhere

On topic, I think the poor guy just sucks. He's either going solo on all the missions or he's just not playing well. Maybe if he would clear the rooms before hacking, he wouldn't die constantly from "sneak attacks". I solo'd Mercury's first stage when I signed up, the game's not that hard.

Checking the Wiki and watching the Warframe Crash Course videos help a lot, too.