Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

The Glast Gambit: Update 19.8.0

[DE]Megan

27 minutes ago, Sir_Alex_Traffo said:

Actually, he does.

@Too_Flashy is a fellow Lone Ranger, one of the probably less cooperative clans when it's time to farm for research(because of our nature, not complaining). 

He knows what farming 500k Mutagens means and he joined me several times helping the research, which is currently 190k from being completed. 

tumblr_inline_mzgoi2vQq51r7v6aq.gif

He just has a different opinion from your on the subject despite being in the exact same situation. 

Leave him alone, sir. 

i myself would like u to do your research too my dear friend. Stoner has said nothing wrong about DE not yet fixing the mutagen mass requirement. We Tennos have been waiting hotfix after hotfix for a fix for the mutagen mass samples. Stoner only said that because he wants DE to quickly change its drop rate since DE Steve himself said that instead of changing the mutagen samples requirement, he would increase its drop rate. If we as a community support each other and ask for the change, it may or may not work but there is a chance. We tennos in moon clans have been waiting for very long for the change. Not everyone can afford the Hema. However, even if your dear friend has a different opinion regarding about the same situation, he still should not have the right to poke at Stoner's comment, it is wrong and rude.

So I just tested it. 25 waves of infested defense used to yield a million creds with booster. Same setup gave 331k this time, close to the theoretical 333k it would give.

Confirmed, Lecta now is 1/3 of what it was before. And the costs for everything remain the same...

Edit: With over MR18 players doing the killing.

Edited by ArchPhaeton

4 minutes ago, ArchPhaeton said:

So I just tested it. 25 waves of infested defense used to yield a million creds with booster. Same setup gave 331k this time, close to the theoretical 333k it would give.

Confirmed, Lecta now is 1/3 of what it was before. And the costs for everything remain the same...

Edit: With over MR18 players doing the killing.

Just one tiny detail i would like to know, did you run with or without booster? I'm just curious.

Edited by Serbian2G

10 minutes ago, ArchPhaeton said:

and also what mr are u? The cred boost on secura lecta goes by MR now.

So you remove 2k endo sounds good,  only to replace it with a statue that sells for 2k endo?  People do sorties for the rivens, with an outside chance at boosters, core, and lens. Instead of having only 1 chance at a riven. Have the rewards list read as follows:

Common

Rifle, Pistol, Shotgun rivens

uncommon

booster, greater lens

rare

legendary core

3 hours ago, [DE]Megan said:

The Credit Boost function for the Secura Lecta has changed. Before, you could get on average 11.6x Credits from kills. This chance has changed and now scales with Mastery Rank. At Mastery Rank 8, you'll get on average 2x Credits from kills. This increase continues with your Mastery Rank. At Mastery Rank 18 you'll get on average 4x Credits from kills (capped). No other changes were made regarding synergies (i.e Chroma's Effigy, etc) - only the weapon's Credit boosting functionality has been touched.

A Sortie enemy just gave me 10 credits at MR16, still totally worth!

Regarding the changes to the secura lecta,

I am a heavy secura lecta user, I feel that this a good compromise compared what people are saying.  YOu are still getting credits from the weapon and at a reasonable rate.  When I do my credit farming on Assur, Uranus, pre nerf I avg around 500K credits every 30 min with a booster. This is solo on a Desecrate Nekros prime build and I am not including the mission reward nor the the rotation a drops.  NOw after doing the same mission a few times post nerf, I average around 200K credits.  To be honest, this is fine and you should be able to credit farm just fine, it will take a little longer.  So I disagree with everyone that say; RIP Secura Lecta or it id now dead.  It is not by any means and I feel that DE was very generous with allowing us continue using the Money Whip.  To be honest I was nervous about removing the credit mechanic completely and replacing it with a new ability.  I am relieve that they did not do this.  This change to this weapon is not worth the rage and the hate to DE.  I support DE in this decision and it is great to see it, I was needed. I looking forward to continue to enjoy playing this game.

28 minutes ago, Xterpin said:

i myself would like u to do your research too my dear friend. Stoner has said nothing wrong about DE not yet fixing the mutagen mass requirement. We Tennos have been waiting hotfix after hotfix for a fix for the mutagen mass samples. Stoner only said that because he wants DE to quickly change its drop rate since DE Steve himself said that instead of changing the mutagen samples requirement, he would increase its drop rate. If we as a community support each other and ask for the change, it may or may not work but there is a chance. We tennos in moon clans have been waiting for very long for the change. Not everyone can afford the Hema. However, even if your dear friend has a different opinion regarding about the same situation, he still should not have the right to poke at Stoner's comment, it is wrong and rude.

You can easily check my position on the subject by looking at my posts in every hotfix/update thread recently. 

I could buy dozens of Hema but I refuse to accept the situation as it is; that said tho, Steve current last words are that nothing will be changed, so it's OK to complain and show our disappointment as we're doing but that doesn't mean that crying should completely replace farming.

The situation is not good, so we better support each other on both being heard and not giving up on farming.

If there's one thing I find worse than DE lying or taking back words is players giving up on community goals because of that. 

Everyone complaining about the Secura Lecta nerf...

But you all don't think in the other face of the coin, i started playing like a month ago and i'm currently at MR12 (almost 13). I didn't had any credits problem, except for one:
The S#&$tards saying "go 4 chroma/nekros/hydroid + SLecta or don't even whisp us" in "credits farming".

1) You don't like any of these warframes? f**k u

2) You don't have a SLecta? f**k u

Now this gonna be even more stupid:

3) Only MR22 or higher