Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

The Glast Gambit: Update 19.8.0

[DE]Megan

19 minutes ago, PrecisionStrike said:

So, when placing the Anasa Ayatan Sculpture you can no longer select or move it. In editing mode I turned my sensitivity all the way down and clicked on virtually every square inch of it, and I can't select/move it...

Notice how it's not glowing red:

20170125215303_1_zpsh3bnokxr.jpg

you kinda gotta get ontop of it, had to do the same myself

7 hours ago, Shockwave- said:

Sure, but it needed a huge nerf. 4X credits for using a weapon is still pretty good farming.

Well. Its about 2000 credits for 50 kills. So that isnt good at all. If you want 50 k. So needed for upgrading a mod from stage 6-7 and beyond 50 k for each step beyond. for each step. You need about 1250 kills. Meaning about wave 20 if A)the person who has the lecta is mr 18. And B) s killing everything. If you were to do 1250 kills before you would most likely have about 190k. And you can double that gap when you add in a credit booster. I doubt just about anyone will use the lecta to farm. 

sorry for being the noob here but how do you even reach 11x credits? that's for the fact than all enemies give creds when killed by the weapons , a bug or some weird multiplier mistake or what? i mean i use the weapons a lot before ( i haven't play the game since around 4 january) and i never notice something crazy like 11x creds. 

i mean if this is talking about eliminate the "all kills guarantee creds" they really mess this up

Boy this is somethin messy. 

-Added two of the worst and least fun game modes to sorties.
-Nerfed the most reliable credit farming tool for late-game. (remember that it is late-game only unless you spend plat to buy it or the expensive parts necessary for upgrading Perrin)
-Ignored Hema-gate some more.
-Added a mod for the mode nobody wants to play (or can't play because I can count how many decent archwing missions there are on one finger).
-Changed the colors of some symbols for the people you are really bad at shapes and can't tell if that's a vazarin or a madurai.
-Powercells now cover the entire minimap.

The good fixes though:
-Cool new ayatan.
-New health bar color that is much more useful than the polarity fix.
-Endless fissures don't kill you on the reward select screen.

I feel like the good is kinda small this patch compared to the bad. That's not a good sign, DE.

I wish they'd up the drop rates for Mutagen Samples. Yes I know that they supposedly did in the Derelict but thats still the same tileset, itd be nice if Eris could recieve the same treatment, itd make Akkad even more worth doing and itd help clans get the ridiculous amount of samples required.

7 hours ago, Urs00 said:

the whip was inflated by the players, not by DE, it is way different than the hema discussion, this is like the ember p, people saw they could sell ember p for 1k and people would buy it, it is not DE's fault if people inflated the price of that stuff for no reason

"but the whip was so good that it was worth the price"

well, now it isn't so good... but most people that bought with plat probably farmed with it already, so they got the value out of it anyway

and people are using the hema problem as DE was saying that they would never alter anything in the game, that's not at all what they are saying, they wanted to alter the price, but everyone was on vacation, when they could make this decision, a lot of people did already farm for it, this is an unique situation, it doesn't mean DE can't or won't change anything ever again, that wouldn't make sense

man do u see what DE see? there is more to be earnt from player trades, that's why Prime Vault, Riven Mods, and limited stuff like Maiming Strike exists. these things literally come out of nowhere but people would give good plats for them, need for plat, tenno economy. pfffff

23 hours ago, Sangiros said:

I don't understand all the whines over the Secura Lecta. Once you're over the six million cred marks, creds will never be a problem for you again. Even more now that extracting ayatan is free. And you can easily hit the 6m mark by doing The Index, where the whip doesn't even work anyways, so what's the deal?

You people are keeping a worldwide scoreboard over who got the most money to do nothing with? :V Or are you compensating for the fact that you can't roll this much cash around offline?

You do realize maxing a primed mod is 2 million credits, right?

Uh is the synoid heliocore suppose to make an exlius version of the enemy and killable by you? The enemies don't notice it and i think it will try to kill you. I was on a kuva fortress nightmare with loki and the synoid helicore. I remained invisable cause i didnt want to get shot and die.

26 minutes ago, Fluffysbeans said:

Boy this is somethin messy. 

-Added two of the worst and least fun game modes to sorties.
-Nerfed the most reliable credit farming tool for late-game. (remember that it is late-game only unless you spend plat to buy it or the expensive parts necessary for upgrading Perrin)
-Ignored Hema-gate some more.
-Added a mod for the mode nobody wants to play (or can't play because I can count how many decent archwing missions there are on one finger).
-Changed the colors of some symbols for the people you are really bad at shapes and can't tell if that's a vazarin or a madurai.
-Powercells now cover the entire minimap.

The good fixes though:
-Cool new ayatan.
-New health bar color that is much more useful than the polarity fix.
-Endless fissures don't kill you on the reward select screen.

I feel like the good is kinda small this patch compared to the bad. That's not a good sign, DE.

Disagree with the Ayatan since I personally don't care about them and it isn't even worth the Endo. Agree with pretty much everything else.
 Can't wait to see what they F*** up next. DE tends to like to do the opposite of what they want to do.

Edited by Inaruna

About mutagen samples:

mutagen sample farming feels so heavy because they only drop on Eris or Derelict. Eris drop rate is so bad. Derelict is decent. 
They don't want to change the research cost and I think it's fine. The only problem is We only have 2 locations to get samples. (More planets with Infested in the future? :thumbup:)
Would be nice if they make Eris drop rate same as Derelict. People do more missions on Eris than Derelict (Hive, Hunting for Juggernaut, Affinity farm at Akkad, etc.)

OR
Make Infestation Invasions drop mutagen samples (I like this one because I often run Infestation Invasions for Mutagen Mass)

About Secura Lecta:
The nerf for the Secura Lecta is okay. People really upset because it used to give 11.6x credits per kill. When I first saw the description from Syndicate screen I always thought It gives 2x credit ("double credit drops on kills") They changed it so it match the description. 2x and scaling up with MR to 4x. The credit problem often found while upgrading mods and turning sculptures to Endo (They are free now yay! :laugh:) Maybe consider to reduce the credit amount needed for stuff a little bit?

Other stuff:
Really like the new AW mod. Now I don't have to pull out scanner when I want to complete my AW enemies codex :thumbup:.Health Bar change is very good. Now I know when I am invulnerable. Polarity display is good. The excavation power cells on  the minimap is also good but they overlapping each other when you killed tons of power carrier. 

Nice update and lots of thing are fixed. Thanks for the update DE. Keep up the good work. 

9 hours ago, [DE]Megan said:

Snowday Showdown
The Snowday Showdown Conclave gamemode has come to an end! But don’t worry, you can look forward to another similar variant coming soon! 

Look I get you're all trying really hard and I commend you on these changes and fixes - but please do not "force" us to play conclave for more event rewards.

I absolutely hated it and what annoyed me the most is that the final reward came up as something I already had and I was glad not to play that final daily match. Of course after it was already over you guys tell us it was in fact an emblem (something I didn't have) and because I didn't do it I missed out on it. I am still furious about that :angry:

If you're going to put some similar conclave match type that is simply for PvP and doesn't at all relate to the PvE world - then I am happy with that. But PLEASE do NOT add any more conclave events where I HAVE to participate to get cosmetics. I'd rather buy them for plat than be subjected to that again.

Yes I understand I can choose not to get the rewards - but I do want them, but I also don't want to play PvP; it is not fun, it is horrible. I did not start playing this game many years ago for the PvP, I came for the coop PvE before PvP was ever introduced. And to be frank I wish you had of kept it that way.

Would you kindly remove the blasted boosters from the sortie rewards? I'm getting tired of working for about an hour on these sorties to only get a booster that I don't f-ing need. This is NOT an adequate reward for the effort. You guys need to implement a system where we can choose our rewards or something, because this is out of hand. The things I want are the most common supposedly, and yet I practically never get them. It's absolutely ridiculous and I'm getting sick of it. Please do something about this. I appreciate you putting in more rewards that we actually want, but the drop table is clogged with a bunch of sh*t. This along with the Hema research costs have pretty much single handedly pushed me away from the game. I now pretty much just login, do the sortie, and then get off, and I'm not even sure how much longer I'm gonna keep that up.

9 hours ago, Stoner74 said:

Still nothing on mutagen samples?? Lmao..

They already changed mutigen sample drop rates a long time ago.

and Maroo was betting against us in the Index? is that cannon?

Edited by TennoHack

2 minutes ago, TennoHack said:

They already changed mutigen sample drop rates a long time ago.

and Maroo was betting against us in the Index? is that cannon?

When did they change the mutagen sample drop rates? I've been doing ODD missions and getting pretty pathetic amounts, and that's with a group with desecrating nekros, pilfering hydroid, and I even did one with a smeeta kavat and waited until I got the resource booster charm before picking everything up...still got basically sh*t. I'd love to know exactly by how much and where they buffed the drop rates, because I'm not seeing it.

• Removed the Credit cost from Maroo's Ayatan to Endo conversion in Maroo's Bazaar.

=D

• Mines dropped by Mine Osprey are now shootable after the drone drops them (previously you could only shoot them before they were dropped).

=D

• Tweaked Frost’s Snowglobe to improve visibility in dark lit areas, and reduces the density of which can block your view.

=D

• Fixes cases where the minimap would reset and stop showing you large chunks of the level you had already explored (this would also occur in large Dojos).
  • Fixed hitching that can occur sometimes when previewing items in the Arsenal's Equip grid.
  • Fixed Mod and Endo rewards not being listed as ‘Identified’ in the End of Mission screen when awarded from Spy missions or Caches. 

=D =D =D

Thanks!

• Fixed Warframe’s doing a rapid spin when backing out to the Arsenal from the Upgrade screen.

Aw, I thought that was kinda funny. =J